the bully and the kid

Holly pov

I waited and waited for someone to come after seeing zipcat and the clown as i still think but leave it as i feel very tired and fall into darkness

Timeskip

Suddenly i open my eyes feeling pain as i hiss and see a guy (the pic up top) as he looks at me stern "you awake now bitch" he says in a deep tone while crossing his arms looking at me through his glasses.

"Why the fuck did you hit me" i sneered with anger but he grabs my hair tight and i grit my teeth as he sneers "don't ever talk to me like that or next time i will break a bone".i glare as he gets off and backs away as i don't realise he cut the rope.

I stand up but wobble abit as i stand and the guy huffs as he watches."hurry up girl and follow me" he says as the door opens and light seeps in as i walk past him looking at him as i see a hallway.

"hurry up girl and follow me" he says as the door opens and light seeps in as i walk past him looking at him as i see a hallway

He pushez me forward as i move looking at the decaying walls and old doors as i think about the place they took me too."what is this place?" I ask as i look at the guy and he scoffs but answers "its a abandoned mental institution made years ago" i go wide eye as i nodding slowly.

Finally we managed to get to a room with cells and a guy with a monkey mask with a cigar wearing a blue jacket and white shirt with and blark shorts while wearing trainers as he looks at me.

"Your the new kid huh " he said in a rough voice as i stare at him "yess " i say confused as he chuckles but the other guy push me "keep moving" i sigh and go but the monkey mask grab my arm tight and whispers in my ear "don't worry little flower" after he let go and i got grabbed to move as we leave.

???? Pov
I grin as i watch her and moo leave as my eyes glow blue "my little flower came home and will stay home " i chuckle as i hold my gun and go over it "forever"