Chapter:17

I watched as Charlie finished hanging something up for me. "Done. Is that everything?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Oh my parents said they're going to be over tonight to see how it looks." He said. "Mine too." We both curled up on a couch watching tv. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and almost over half my body on his.

The door slamming shut woke us both up. The way I was laying almost had me in the floor. Luckily Charlie had a vise grip around my waist. "Cute underwear sugar." He whispered. I had to choose sugar plumb underwear. He pulled me back up onto the couch letting me sit down. I stood up pulling my jeans up over my underwear. His parents talking in kitchen had me jumping to run in there.

"Evening Dallas how are you?" Bobby asked setting something down. "Good." I said. "Catching some z's after being busy?" Kate asked. "Yes." I answered. Charlie came in setting his head on top of my head. One of his fingers brushed the skin above my bottom. I applied a little pressure to his foot. He hooked the band and jerked a bit. I applied more pressure. He jerked a bit more. When his parents both turned their backs he moved then.

I stomped his foot. He groaned as I was trying to get the wedgie out. "Here's dinner. We've got to get to a basketball game for Laura. Have fun you two." Kate said before kissing Charlie's cheek and giving me a hug. Bobby hugged me before his son. They left as quickly as they arrived. "Shower?" He asked. "Not with you. You have to marry me before even thinking about sharing the shower with me." I told him.

He chuckled. "I meant for you to go first to shower." He said. "Then I guess I will." I said leaving through the kitchen to the hall. I found my underwear and pjs before going to shower. I then got dressed in them before he did and he was already waiting. I fixed myself a plate of food and ate quickly beating him. Once he was done we both cuddled up on the couch in a Gildan blanket and a Christmas movie on Freeform.

Before the movie was over I was asleep on his shoulder, in his lap, and wrapped up in his arms. The next thing I felt was the bed. His lips on my cheek before his strong arms pulling me to him. I rolled over curling up to him. I could tell he had ditched the pajama pants and the shirt. I took my pants off and unbuttoned a few of the buttons. Just how we slept last night.

Morning broke and before we could even get out of bed the door was banged open

Morning broke and before we could even get out of bed the door was banged open. Charlie quickly pulled his pajama pants on to go see who it was while I was getting into mine. No we're not sleeping naked, or even in just our underwear, well he is, I'm still in the shirt. I fixed the last button and went in yonder. Both of our parents were looking around the living and dining rooms.

Charlie was still shirtless. Could be an easy giveaway that we've been sleeping in the same bed. Bobby's seen it since Charlie wouldn't really let me sleep on the couch. "Here's your guys clothes for tonight. Please no denim." My mom said handing us two dress bags. She knows I don't do dresses. Nor skirts. I went back to the room and set the bag on the bed. I then looked in it seeing what kind of dress it was.

Tight fitting, slim, showing off my figure, red dress. It took months of working out and no sweets to have a body like this. I sat down on the bed as Charlie came in with a shoe box. "No heels." I said. "Look for yourself sugar. I know you don't like them." He said setting the box down next to me. I opened it seeing heels. "Not wearing heels." I told him. "Do something you comfortable with." He said.

"Like what?" I asked. "Wear that denim skirt I think you look beautiful in and this beautiful blouse." He said pulling a red blouse from the closet. It was like the dress except cut off at the hips. "You can wear that really nice belt with it and to top it off wear these." He said holding up my dress boots that matched the belt. "I don't know." I said. "Your going to be walking around and from hearing my mom complain about heels they're not for walking." He said.

"Then for New Years we can go to a dinner in the dressy clothes that were bought." He said. "Your carrying me that night Mote." I told him. "No problem sugar." He said pulling a long sleeve shirt on over his head. I then noticed he was in jeans. "The women are expecting you to be in the kitchen dressed for the day." He said before going out of the room. I hung the dress up and hid the heels before getting dressed.

I met them in the kitchen for a day of cooking.