Chapter:26

"How do primrose and violets sound as the flowers?" I ask as he's looking over a huge color book. "We'd have to incorporate purple into the colors." He said. "Then how bout we do a light blue and yellow with the purple?" I asked. "That could work. The designer is coming later to talk." He said. I nodded. His arms wrapped around my waist. "Hopefully she can pull it off in almost half a week." He said. "Even if the flowers are fake." I told him.

He kissed my temple. The doorbell rang. "That might be her running ahead of schedule." He said going to answer the door. "Charlie! I'm so glad to see you!" The annoying preppy voice. I got down off the bar stool and refilled both mine and his cups with tea. "Oh no. They cancelled last moment. Your mom has told me all about her!" The lady said very giddily as they both entered the kitchen. I got back up on the stool and just sat there.

Charlie came and stood behind me. His chin rested on the top of my head. A gesture that shows that he's only interested in me. "So what's the color scheme and what kind of flowers?" She asked. "A light blue close to baby blue, yellow almost a pastel and purple. The flowers are primroses and violets." I said. "Ok. That I can work with. We'll have the only purple flowers as the purple violets, then we'll add the blue and yellow flowers in around it making it an even mixture.

"Then for the decor, we'll mix the colors in with ribbons, table clothes, and a little more flowers, the ones on the tables will be real while the ones with the decorations will be fake." She said. "It's nothing big or fancy, simple as wanted." I could tell Charlie was nodding. I'm going to have to trust her. I nodded. "Then I imagine the bouquet for the bride will be a mixture of the flowers." She said. Ok. It didn't take long for her to be on her way and already making phone calls for it.

"Ok. That's done. What else?" He asked. "I need to go get my dress. You mister are not going to be seeing it so, I will bring it here, and you'll be out with the horses taking care of them while I bring it inside." I told him. "Good enough for me. Then Thursday night we'll have the rehearsal dinner and finally Friday night we'll all get a good night's sleep and be ready to wake up and be at the church by nine so we'll be done close to noon including the cocktail hour for the finishing touches to be done to the reception hall." He said. It's all fine by me.

I looked in the body length mirror in the dress

I looked in the body length mirror in the dress. It hugged my curves and let certain things show a bit more. I turned around once more. "Oh you look absolutely stunning!" Kate said as she stepped into the bedroom. I looked back at her. My mom decided to skip the event and go down to Cancun with a girlfriend of hers. Her excuse was sorry it was booked before you and that cowboy set the date for the wedding. We had sent out cards and reservations for the dinner and wedding both two weeks before hand.

Everyone that could come in his family are coming, same with mine. Laura is my maid of honor and a few of the girl cousins on both sides are bridesmaids. He's got one of his best buddies and several cousins on his side. I let them lead me to the car my bag sitting on the couch with my hang up clothes with it. Once there I was completely ready to get this over with. The sooner this is over with the more time I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

The march started playing. Dad lead me down the isle to the alter. I could see the tears threatening, no rolling down his face in rivers with the smile plastered on his face. I returned the smile to him as we continued down. Once there he shook my dad's hand just before my dad hugged me giving me away to my future husband.