Last Mission

No one's POV

The corrupted streets of Atlas. A place where (Y/N) and his team rather not be. But alas, they had no choice. In a small hotel room, (Y/N) and Ciel were preparing they're selves for a small party at The Loyd Mansion. While Gilbert taking a last check of his security disguise that he... "borrowed". Nana and Romeo on the other hand was wearing their civilian clothes and was holding their weapons.

(Y/N) was struggling with his tie when Ciel came over with her beautiful blue dress.

(Y/N) : This thing is trying to strangle me!

Ciel just chuckled lightly and helped him in making his tie. When she was done, (Y/N) looked at himself in the mirror. Wearing a suit was definitely not his style. (Y/N) said his thanks to Ciel and went to the table at the center of the room where Gilbert, Nana and Romeo were waiting.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's recap about the plan. Ciel and I will go undercover to find the trapped faunus in Reuben Loyd's Mansion. As we know the LoYd Co. is a huge shareholder for Schnee Dust Company, rumors has it that a bunch of faunus were captured by Reuben's crew, mostly women and children to satisfy their men's... needs. While I will find these faunus...

Ciel: I will assassinate Reuben Loyd.

Gilbert: I on the will enter their security room, hopefully undetected, to collect any information regarding back up hideouts and place the program that Romeo had create to hack their security cameras.

Romeo: While me and Nana will go into a nearby shop and watch all the magic happen. Of course we will be back you guys up though.

After recapping their plan, they took their weapons that were in their small rods form and headed to the Loyd Mansion. Once (Y/N) and Ciel got in, thanks to the White Fang, (Y/N) headed up the balcony while Ciel went to find Reuben Loyd. Nana and Romeo, on the other hand were in a coffee shop, enjoying their hot mocha and checking in with (Y/N) every few minutes. While Gilbert was entering the security room and placed the program in their system.

When Ciel found Reuben, (Y/N) radioed in from his intercom.

(Y/N): Ciel, you what to do right?

Ciel: It's not the first time.

Ciel deliberately ran into Reuben to get his attention. Reuben scowled and faced Ciel to say something but shut his mouth instead when he saw Ciel looking apologetic.

Ciel: Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Must have had to much martini if you know what I mean.

It took a moment before Reuben got to croak another word.

Reuben : Ah.. Worry not! It was a mere accident. I do hope your enjoying our party Ms..?

Ciel: Annette, Annette Koenig.

Reuben: Of course Ms Annette Koenig. My name is..

Ciel placed her hand on the bald man's cheek and he startled for words.

Ciel: Reuben Loyd, I noticed. My, what a grand party you've pulled off and must I say congratulation on your 5th companies anniversary.

Reuben rubbed his bald head and straighten his tie.

Reuben: Why thank you. Of course, I couldn't do it alone. My men has worked so hard but alas they need some kind of motivation to keep the running.

Ciel: So I've heard, putting those rascal to good use huh?

Reuben just beamed with pride while Ciel was resisting so hard to punch the bald headed man straight in the face. Ciel then did her charm by tracing her finger to his chest.