A "Normal" Day

Blake's POV

Me and my team were currently in Professor's Port class and of course he was still telling his so called "heroic" stories. Ruby had given up and started doodling on her assignment, Weiss making her own notes, Yang sleeping while I covered my favorite novel behind my textbook. Just as Professor Port was continuing on with his story, he was interrupted by the door creaking open.

We looked behind and saw Team BLOOD without their leader popping out of the door. Ciel entered and told the professor that they were called by the headmaster and that was why they were running late. The four of them sat down next to us. Eventough I was glad that they were here, I felt sad that Y/N couldn't join us.

Blake: Y/N still wasn't woken up?

For some reason Ciel was about to say something when she shut her mouth and Romeo scooted over.

Romeo: Yeah about that... How can I say this.

The moment Romeo said that, I got a bad feeling about what he was about to say. Gilbert who was sitting next to Romeo dropped his head on the desk and looked like he was about to cry. Nana just stared blankly like she was lost for words.

Blake: Guys. What happened? Is he okay?

Romeo: Blake... Cap..

Gilbert: His in a coma.

Blake: WHAT!?

I shot up from my sit when I heard that alerting the whole classroom. Ruby stopped drawing and came closer.

Ruby: Blake what's-

Blake: WHAT DO YOU MEAN Y/N'S IN A COMA?!

Ruby: W-what?

The BLOOD team stayed quiet. I was about to tear up while Ruby was still trying to process what she heard.

Ruby: W-wait! Y/N's in a coma!?

Romeo silently nodded and I could see a river of tear dropped down his cheek. Nana got up and went in and tried to hug me and Ruby. Weiss stayed quite, dumbfounded while Yang was speechless and was clearly angry. I was about to cry when the door burst open again.

Y/N: I'M ALIVE!! SO SAVE YOUR TEARS!

The whole class turned around and saw Y/N who was wearing bandages around his arms and around his forehead. He cheerfully walked towards us and sat near his teammates. Suddenly Team BLOOD started to uncontrollably chuckle.

Y/N: You got them good?

Gilbert: Clearly. Little Blake was about to tear up.

Romeo: Don't forget about Ruby! The look on her face!

Nana: Oh Oum I feel so bad.

Ciel: From my point, I have no part of this and I tried to stop them.

While they were laughing, all of us stood dumbfounded and then I realized what was going on and I was ready to call Gambol Shroud. Y/N took notice of this and placed his hand on my head.

Y/N: Did ya miss me?

Blake: You jerk!

I was about to slap him when Ruby beat me to it. She tackled Y/N and slapped him.

Ruby: YOU IDIOT! Did you know how worried we were?! How worried I was?!

Y/N: R-Ruby. Don't be too lo-

Ruby: I thought I would lose you!

Y/N: I-I'm sorry. But..

Ruby: But what?!