The Rose & The Wolf

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N):*Sigh*

Stupid poker game. Because of the damn poker game that I played with Gil and Romeo ( and I obviously lost), I'm on the way to the nearest food store in Vail. On my own. Using my money. Did I mention it was dark out? I was currently walking down the dark streets of Vail and passed by a police patrol. If it weren't for my cap, I would get arrested in a heart beat. As I was strolling down the street, I saw a group of men wearing the same uniform and a man in white suit with a cane, to top it of, he was wearing a black fedora. Totally not suspicious. I mean I'm pretty sure their are tons of people go into a dust shop with swords and a gun in their hands. Too bad I didn't bring Korugane.

Silently I snuck behind the outer wall of the shop and saw the fedora man demanding something from the shopkeeper. Then they loaded the dust. Weird. Why would they steal dust and not cash? I was about to crash the party when one of the gang members and a red cloak came crashing through the window. A little girl with black hair and a pinch of red, who was wearing the said cloak, stood up with a... GIANT SCYTHE?!?!? What the hell?

The fedora man and his group just stared at the girl.

Fedora man: Okay... Get her.

With that, three of them came running out of the shop to attack the girl. I was about to step in when the girl literally just span on top of her scythe and double kicked the man's jaw. One of the man was about to slash her, so I stepped in. Literally. I jumped and dropped an axe kick on the man's head. The girl just starred at me and was about to attack if I didn't raised my hand up.

(Y/N): WOAH LITTLE LADY! I'm on your side.

Red girl: Uhh... You are?

(Y/N): Then why would why kick the poor guy in the head?!

The last two came out, with one of them having a gun in hand.

(Y/N): I'll handle the guy with the gun.

Red girl: I'm with the sword then.

While red head dealt with the other goon, I dashed at the gunman and slid under him and punched his crotch in the process. I know, I'm a terrible guy. He was about to regain his composure until I round house kicked him in the face and sent him flying beside the fedora man.

Fedora: Well you were with every cent. Truly you were.

He then faced the two of us and dropped his cigar to the grown

Fedora: Well Red and... guy, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around.

He then raised his cane and a little scope opened at the bottom of it and aimed at little Red.

Fedora: I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

He then shot something like a rocket at little red...until I swoop in and quickly carried her away from the line of fire. When the explosion calmed down, I looked at her concernedly.

(Y/N): You okay?

Red: Yeah I'm good...Umm you can put me down now.

I could feel the blood rushing at my cheeks and quickly set her down. I could tell I wasn't the only one.

(Y/N): Right sorry bout that. (to the shopkeeper) You okay staying here while we, you know?

The shopkeeper just gave a nod and me and little red saw fedora man climbed the stairs to a roof nearby. While little red used her gun scythe thing to shoot herself up to the roof, I focused my aura to the legs and jumped to the roof landing next to little red. When fedora man was at the edge of the roof, I gave a smirk.