The Shining Beacon Part 2

Gilbert's POV

When the airship landed, my team and I left the docks and was amazed at the sight of the academy.

Gilbert: *whistles* Damn. This place is so big!

Romeo: Now this is an academy!

Ciel: Well this is one of the academies that are famous for creating talented Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Nana: I can't believe we're here! Hey where's (Y/N)?

I look behind and saw (Y/N) helping out Vomit Boy with his...well vomit.

Gilbert: Don't worry he'll catch up. Let's go explore!

N/C/R: Right!

As we were walking down the school, my eyes laid on a familiar figure a few meters ahead of me. I nudged towards Ciel.

Gilbert: Hey. Isn't that...

Ciel looked at where I was pointing and saw a girl with black hair and a bow. She was holding a book too. Well the book was a dead give away actually. I would recognized that book anywhere.

Ciel: That's Blake!

Romeo & Nana: What!?

Gilbert: Yeah look. *points at Blake* Does that mean that the White Fang are here!?

I was about to take out Heritage when Ciel stopped me.

Ciel: No. I heard that Blake left the White Fang a few weeks ago.

Romeo: Are you serious? What if you heard wrong?

Ciel: Well...

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard beside us. All of us turned and saw Ruby just exploded...literally. Beside her was someone that we all knew. And personally dislike. Weiss Schnee, the daughter of Jacques Schnee CEO of Schnee Dust Company. Or I would like to call it Corrupted Company of a S.O.B.

Blake joined in the with them and I decided to step in too.

Blake: It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. One of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally! Some recognition!

Gilbert: I wouldn't count on it heiress.

Blake saw me and went wide eyed. She was about to say something when I raised my hand to signal her to shut up.

Gilbert: Your dad's company is also infamous for its controversial labor forces and very questionable business partners. I'm surprised daddy's not out of business yet with all of these complains piling up.

Weiss: Wha.! How dare you! The nerve of!!!

Speechless, the Schnee took her dust that Blake was holding and stormed off. I was about to talk to Ruby when Blake grabbed my shirt and dragged me away. The others saw me and caught up with me.

Blake: I can't believe you guys are here!

She quickly hugged each and every one of us.

Blake: Where have you guys been!?

Romeo: Why, you wanna know? Did you miss sweet Romeo? Say yes and I'll answer.

Blake just smirked and rolled her eyes. Blake was one of our closest friends during our time in the White Fang. So was Adam Taurus. Both of them would join us in any missions and we would kick butt.

Blake: I missed all of you guys.

Nana: So what's your story? We heard you left the White Fang.