First Encounter

No one's POV

Y/N: EVERYONE STAY ON GUARD!

Team Blood obeyed their captain and readied their weapons. The wolf like beast just stood there, staring at each and everyone of them. As if.. calculating its attack. Even nothing was happening at the moment, they could feel the tensions are rising.

Romeo: Why is it not attacking?

Y/N just shrugged his shoulders, wondering the same thing. Then he noticed Marduk's eyes. They weren't random looks. It then hit Y/N like a lightning bolt.

Y/N: EVERYONE SPREAD OUT!

G/R/C/N: WHAT!?

As if on cue, the earth beneath them started to glow fiery red. Team Blood immediately spread out and and the earth blew up beneath them.

Gilbert: What the hell was that!?

Marduk then targeted Gilbert. Gilbert noticed it and prepared his Heritage. Marduk's forearm then glowed the same colour as before and it clawed the air. But what came out of it was a massive fireball heading straight at Gilbert.

Gilbert quickly changed his weapon to shield mode but the fireball was quick. Gilbert was shot to a tree but he was still conscious.

Y/N: Gil!!

Gilbert: I'm good! Ah... shit.

Nana used her semblance and teleported to Gilbert and teleported back to the group.

Y/N: Gil, Romeo! Focus on the flanks. Ciel, support! And get Professor Ozpin! Nana, your with me.

Ciel jumped on a tree branch and turned Defiance into sniper mode. While the others attack, Ciel used her semblanced and scanned Marduk for any weakness. Nothing. The data was empty. Worst case, it has aura.

Ciel: Professor Ozpin, can you read me!

Static...

Ciel: I repeat. Can you hear me!?

Nothing. Ciel gritted her teeth and continued providing support. Back to the others, Y/N and Nana were trying their best to weaken Marduk, or at least get a hit on it. Marduk was easily dodging every single attack.

Y/N took out an ice crystal and slammed it against Kurogane. The blade absorbed the remains of the crystal and turned icy blue.

Y/N: Nana, Flash grenade!

Nana took out a flash from her side pocket and chuck it at Marduk's face. Before the beast could dodged it, the flash exploded, stunning it. Y/N took the chance and transferred 15% of his aura into the sword.

Y/N: ARRRGHHH!!

Y/N stabbed Kurogane into the ground and ice spikes emerged from the ground and around Marduk, trapping it.

Y/N: NOW!!

Gilbert and Romeo then appeared above Marduk head and was about to slam their weapons on it, but Marduk retaliated. The wolfed beast lets out a mighty roar that was so strong it created a sound wave strong enough to blew Team Blood away and cracking the ice around it.

Y/N rose to his feet and raised his hands at Marduk to use his semblance... but nothing happened. Again he tried. Same thing. The rage was getting to him. Y/N took out a small knife he had and was about to slit his hand when Ciel caught his arm.

Ciel: Don't. It's useless.

Y/N: WHAT!? This the last--

Ciel: Its got an aura.