Blood Arts

Your POV

Holy shit! If I was two seconds slower, they would be dead. I dropped my blood wall. Oh wait. Didn't the author told you? My semblance is Blood control. Yep. Blood. Okay, continuing on--I checked to see if Ruby and the others were okay. I could see the confusion in everyone's eyes.

 Y/N: You guys better stay put. I got this bastard.

I turned back to the wolf like grimm and it was ready for me. I dipped my finger in one of the blood that was floating around me and trailed it on Kurogane's flat surface. The blade turned bloody red and I raised it to my head level. I focused some of my aura in Kurogane and positioned myself.

Y/N: BLOOD ARTS: BLOOD SLASH! 

I let out a mighty cry and released a huge and sharp crescent like energy towards the grimm

( Somthing like this, minus the mask ofc)

The bloody crescent made its way towards the grimm like a bullet, but as I predicted, the bastard jumped out of the way. While it was still airborne, I quickly enhanced my speed and strength and dashed towards that grimm.

The beast saw me but it was too late,  I reeled my hand back and drove it with full force at the bitch's snout. It went crashing down to the ground and it created a huge crater. Eventough I punched hard, it quickly got back to its feet and it leaped away, making space between me. I raised my hand and summoned some blood. The blood twirled around my hand and I was ready to release it.  

Y/N: BLOOD TORNADO!

Y/N: BLOOD TORNADO!

I drove my hand forward and a whirlpool of blood came shooting out. The whirlpool finally landed a hit on the grimm and it went crashing into the woods. I took the chance and turned to the others.

Y/N: You guys holding up okay?

Jaune: How are we holding up?! How are you holding up!? You're fighting an abnormal grimm! Alone!

Ren: We can provide support for you!

They were about to jump over the spikes I created when I stopped them.