The Shining Beacon part 3

(Y/N)'S POV

As we entered the auditorium, I heard Ruby was called and saw Yang waving her to get over there.

Ruby: Hey I gotta go!

With that, she left me and Jaune behind. 

Jaune: Hey wait!!

I then saw Gilbert and my gang at corner of my eye. Felling bad for Jaune I invited him to tag along. 

(Y/N): Hey guys! Sorry I'm late.

Romeo turned around and saw Jaune by my side.

Romeo: Isn't that the guy that threw up on the ship?

Jaune: Hey! It's called motion sickness, thank you very much.

I laughed, then I noticed a familiar figure next to Ciel. I was about to see her when Gil caught me by the shoulder.

Gilbert: Before you greet her, just know she out off it. You can trust her.

Okay then. That confirms it. I patted Blake Belladonna on the head and when she saw me, she instantly gave me a crushing bear hug.

Blake: (Y/N)! I can't believe you're here!

(Y/N): Liar. You saw the others and you know that the others can't go anywhere without me.

G/N/R/C: HEY!

After Blake let go, I asked her what happened. She told me everything about how the White Fang started to become more violent, the way Adam was changed, that she couldn't handle it anymore. She kept apologizing that she didn't listen to us when we begged for her to quit the White Fang. She was on the verge of tears when I petted her head and wiped away her tears on her eyes.

(Y/N): Hey. Don't go crying on me now kitty cat. That's the past. Leave it be. Just learn from it and move on. 

 Blake smiled and suddenly the lights in the auditorium dimmed. A single light lit up at the stage of the auditorium. The moment Professor Ozpin walked on the stage, I could feel my gang staring at me.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Then after Professor Ozpin leaves, Professor Goodwitch took over the mic and told everyone to gather at the ballroom tonight and talked about the initiation tomorrow.

(Y/N): Well that was kinda...

Romeo: Weird. Well at least we're in the clear!

Then at that very moment, Professor Ozpin walked back on stage and took the mic.

Ozpin: I would like to call upon these five students to head to my office immediately. (Y/N)(L/N), Ciel Alencon, Gilbert Mclane, Romeo Leoni and Nana Kozuki. The rest of you are dismissed. 

Oh god! So much for we're in the clear! All of us just sighed and headed to Professor Ozpin's office. 

Once we arrived, we saw Professor Ozpin sitting at his desk with five chairs in front of him. I gulped. Okay maybe that wasn't a great idea. Professor Ozpin noticed us.

Ozpin: Ah.. Please take a seat. Coffee or tea?

(Y/N): Umm tea?

Professor Ozpin got up and brought a tray that held five cups of tea. We stayed in silence for a few minutes until Ciel stood up and placed her hand on her chest and formally bowed at the headmaster.