The Badge and The Burden

Your POV

"NOOOO!!"                         "MONSTER!!"

"PLEASE MERCY!!"

"MURDERER!!"                                                                          "KILLER!!"

Y/N: AHHHHHH!!

I woke up with a cold sweat dropping from my forehead. I wiped it off and tried to calm down. Those voices. They were haunting me again. The voices of my victims. Well when you kill for a living, they will eventually come back to haunt you.

I looked around and saw that I was... what I can guess is a hospital room. I called for the nurse and asked if I could get checked. She nodded and asked for a doctor... Or so I thought. The door opened and revealed Prof. Ozpin standing by the door. I tried to sit up until he stopped me.

Prof. Ozpin: Please, sit.

Y/N: Well, I asked for a doctor but instead the headmaster came in.

Prof Ozpin: Well it is part of my job. How are you feeling Y/N?

Y/N: Beaten but I can manage. So if I'm here, I guess the others are okay?

Prof. Ozpin: Yes. Worry not, your team are perfectly fine but you miss a whole day of class.

Y/N: Meh, I can catch up. On serious matter, what actually happened? 

Prof. Ozpin: What do you remember?

I grasped my head, trying to remember what happened that day. I told Prof. Ozpin everything I could remember. The abnormal Grimm. The masked man.

Y/N: It just doesn't make sense! When that guy came out of the portal, the Grimm just sat there. It wasn't hostile. It was.. It was like it was obeying him. After that, well you know what happened next. But Prof, I'm pretty sure I made a huge ruckus. How come you didn't asked for back up?

Prof. Ozpin: Apparently, after the signal was interfered, something or someone... How can I say this. We were basically trapped in an illusion.

Y/N: Illusion? What do you mean?

Prof. Ozpin: I can't quite describe it, but at one moment everything was quite but the surrounding started to become weird. It's as if time stopped. After that, we found Team RWBY and JNPR on the hill with us.

Y/N: A semblance?

Prof. Ozpin: Perhaps. 

Y/N: So we're not talking about a masked man but masked men. Damn this is confusing.

I was already at the edge of stressing me out until Prof. Ozpin handed me my scroll.

Prof. Ozpin: Well now your job is not to think about that. Your job now is to be a student of Beacon and live a student's life. Your bag has been sent to your dorm. The scroll will show you the way. You might want to hurry, Team BLOOD can't continue without it's captain.

Y/N: Hehe thanks.

I grabbed the scroll and changed into the change of clothes that Prof. Ozpin brought. It was Beacon's official student uniform.

Prof. Ozpin left and I took the chance to change into the uniform. With that I was on my way to the student dorms. Well since I'm on an official  leave, I decided to go sight seeing around the academy. Let me tell you this it was huge! The cafetria was as big as a hall! There was this tall tower at the heart of Beacon. The scenery isn't that bad either. As time passes on, I decided to head back.