Forever Fall

No One POV

It's been a day after the event that happened in the auditorium and now the whole class are heading into the forest of Forever Fall. Well, the whole class minus one. Specifically, The BLOOD leader. As the whole class was guided by none other than Miss Goodwitch, Ruby had zoomed her way to the Blood team.

Ruby: Hey guys!

She waved at them energetically while the group wave back.

Ruby: Where's  Y/N? I didn't see him today with you guys.

Gil: That's the thing. Apparently, he was called for from Ozpin.

Ciel just shouldered Gil in the stomach

Ciel: You mean "Professor Ozpin"?

Gil just waved his hand while trying to retain his posture

Ciel: Anyway, what Gil said is true. When we woke up, he was just gone. All he did was leave a note on the table that said he was called for.

Ruby: Why?

Romeo: We don't know but I'm pretty sure it's nothing we should worry about. Cap can hold on his own.

As they were talking, Ruby still felt restless and that whatever Y/N was called for, it didn't feel right for her. Although, her train of thoughts was finally halted by the sound of Miss Goodwitch's voice.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so

The BLOOD team had gathered around and had already taken out a set of jars.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

As each team had gone to their own way to find the sap, Nana had noticed Jaune was not walking with his team and instead had followed Cardin into the woods. 

Nana: Since when was Jaune all buddy with Cardin?

Romeo: He's not. The dude is being blackmailed. 

Gil and the others stopped collecting their share of sap and looked at Romeo. Romeo looking back and was confused at their reaction.

Romeo: What?

Gil: What do you mean "blackmailed"?

Romeo: You guys legit don't know? I mean cmon think about it. The dude's fighting skills are near to none and has a weak aura. He can't even defend himself from a bully much less a Grimm. 

Ciel: How does this correlate with Jaune being blackmailed?

Romeo: Well, I took the opportunity to maybe kinda hack into the Beacon system and any information and found out that Jaune actually took some-

Gil immediately dropped his sap and grabbed Romeo's jacket. 

Gil: YOU HACKED INTO BEACON'S SYSTEM?! What the hell are you thinking!?

Romeo just slapped Gil's hand away and straighten his orange jacket.

Romeo: We are on a run, Gil! We need to know who is in Beacon and who might be a potential threat!

Gil: We "were" on a fucking run! We are trying to start a new life and not a week in and you're already trying to fuck it up!

Romeo: YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED DURING INITIATION! We were attacked by the same freaking Grimm! That tells a lot about the security of this place. So I did what I had to!