The Initiation

Your POV

Darkness. That's the word that I could describe my surrounding. Nothing but an empty void. Suddenly I heard the sounds of sizzling. I headed towards the noise and smelled the burning flames.

I arrived at an abandoned warehouse. This place. I know this place too well. This place is where everything changed. I looked at the roof of the warehouse and saw it. The Grimm... No the Demon. Its yellow eyes saw me.

It slowly walked towards me but I stood my ground. The Demon growled at me. And I return by showing my teeth and growled back.

(Y/N): One day. I'll get you.

Then I snapped my eyes open and saw everything was back to normal. I saw Gil and Romeo sleeping beside me. I looked at the time and it was almost time for initiation.

(Y/N): Guys *yawn* wake up... Initiation soon.

Gil: Five more minutes...

Romeo just replied with a snore. I then places my hand on each of their noses and blocked them from breathing. In a few seconds all of them stood up. Both of em just glared at me.

G/R: I hate you...

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. Just go get ready.

I then stood up and went to find Ciel and Nana. When I found them, I already saw Ciel up but... as usual Nana's still sleeping.

Ciel: Don't worry. She will get up. Go get ready first.

I nodded and went to take a nice hot shower. The moment I came out of the shower I was shocked too see a ginger haired GIRL in the BOYS shower room. She seems to be talking to the... Um.. Depressed? Tired? Guy who had jet black hair and a few pink strands on it. Poor guy. I passed by Gil and Romeo and I could hear their shocked shriek when they saw the ginger haired girl strolling out of the men's shower room.

I went to the locker room and saw Ruby and Yang. I decided to go and have a little chat.

Ruby: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

(Y/N): I don't think it works that way.

Ruby and Yang gave a shocked shriek when they saw me. Didn't mean to snuck up on them... Meh.

Yang: Jeez! Don't do that first thing in the morning.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

(Y/N): So what you guys talking about?

Yang: Nothing interesting.

Ruby: Yang keeps rambling on about me "socializing" with others.

(Y/N): Well Ruby you do kinda have too open up to new people. Like how are you gonna form teams then?

Ruby: Well I just can be on Yang's team then...

Yang then nervously braids her blonde hair. Oh uh. I can see where this is going.

Yang: Maybe you should try being on some else's team?

On that note, I escapes from the two sisters before they could argue. While I was heading to my locker, I saw Gil making a few adjustment to Heritage.

(Y/N): Making adjustments again Gil?

Gilbert: Yeah. The spear's balance is kinda off. So I'm just twiking it abit.

(Y/N): Hey mind if I ask a you too fix a few quirks on Kurogane after the initiation?

Gilbert: Yeah sure.

I then opened my locker only to find a chess piece from yesterday too fall and a note following it.

Dear Team BLOOD
Please report to Beacon Cliff immediately for briefing as observers of today's initiation