The Priestess

Nagisa's POV
After we were done with the meeting Misaka and I left for home while Kayano stayed with Rias and her  peerage. While were were walking towards home I saw a Nun no more the age of 15 looking around in the middle of the road. I told Misaka to do some shopping for us to prepare dinner as I went towards the Nun. As Misaka left I walked over to the nun and asked,"Miss, can I help you?". The Nun was a bit surprised and said,"Aah, I'm sorry, I was trying to find the church when I got lost. Could you tell me the direction?"

I was a bit unsure as to why she was giving off the healing aura so I thought I should inquire further,"Are you new here? I haven't seen you at any of the churches around here.". She was somehow happy but scared and said, "H-hai I'm a foreigner here, I just wanted to go to a church before I departed again". I said with a realising tone,"Oh, I'll escort you to a church if its fine with you. I'm Nagisa by the way". The nun seemed unsure but said,"I-I'm Asia Argento."

Then the realisation hit me she was the holder of the sacred gear 'Twilight Healing' but she was labelled a witch when she healed a devil. I decided to act a bit directly and said,"I'm sorry for asking this but are you 'The Holy Priestess'?" Asia moved a bit back scared a lot and said,"If I am?". I sighed and said,"Archangel Michael do you know who that is?". Asia hesitated a bit and replied,"The Archangel who banished Lucifer to Hell and was the God's first creation." I sighed and said,"Yeah, and you know who the Angels of Death are?". Asia nodded and said,"The people who meet souls at the end of their life to guide them to the Shinigami and supposedly have bone wings with death's aura instead the pure white wings of Angels and Archangels". I nodded to say that she was right and said while opening my wings,"I am a Angel of Death". Asia shuddered and fell to her knees at the sight of the wings and managed to say,"B-but how? How I-I'm not d-dead yet, a-am I ?" I shook my head while retracting my wings and said,"No you're not dead... Michael-san wanted you to be safe. I'm just letting you know who I am so I can take care of you." Asia nodded and said,"But why me? Was I not labelled a wi-witch?". I shook my head and said,"It's not my place to tell you what this goes on in heaven, I suppose that Michael should be able to clarify that when he comes to meet you? If that's okay with you?". Asia was still trying to take this all in but said in a soft tone,"Michael-sama will meet me? But I am not of the church, I only pray because of my belief in God." I patted her head and said,"Michael was always pleased with you but your healing is not something that the Mortals can understand clearly. In my opinion what you did that day was correct. Even if it is your enemy, it's wrong to let a person die.". Asia seemed a bit shocked and said,"Yes that is true no one should die like that. But aren't you the one who gets power from the souls?".

I chuckled a bit and said,"Not all the things written in the Bible are true, Church modified it over the years to declare that what it did at every instance was right. If you want I could give you the original but please don't reveal its secrets to anyone. Considering the humans now, it will cause bloodshed, and I don't want that". Asia seemed bubbling with excitement and said,"I'll be sure to follow your words Nagisa-san. But you said you're taking care of me where will I be staying?". I thought for a bit 'She'll freak out if she meets fallen angels or devils right now, so I best take her home, I have couple of extra room so it shouldn't be a issue'. I smiled a bit and said,"You'll be staying with me, Misaka and my sister." Asia nodded and said,"Are they both also like you?". I smiled a bit at her and walked towards the store Misaka was at, as Asia followed me while saying,"Misaka is like me but my sister is an Angel under Michael's command".

Third person POV
Misaka got out of the store with some bags to see Nagisa walking towards her with a nun following him. She was a bit angry at the scene but she wondered what that was as she walked towards Nagisa and dumped the bags in his hand while saying,"This is your punishment, so don't argue or think your off the hook yet." Nagisa sighed and said,"Yes ma'am". Misaka finally asked,"Nagisa, who is that nun?". Nagisa moving a bit away,"Oh that is Asia, She'll be staying with us, Michael asked me to take care of her if I ever met her." She leaned closer to Nagisa while pinching his cheek and said,"Why do you always attract trouble? And ask before letting anyone stay in the house. How were you a master assassin, I don't even know.." Nagisa said,"I understand. Pwease wet me go, it hurts." Misaka let Nagisa's cheek go and he rubbed the part that was pinched a bit ago. Asia who was watching the whole ordeal finally asked cluelessly,"Are you two lovers?"

Nagisa's and Misaka's face went red at the question and they looked at each other and then at Asia and said together,"We most definitely are not!!!" Asia laughed a bit at the two's antics when suddenly a man wearing a clerical cloak suddenly jumped at them as they neared a alley. The man had white hair and red eyes and had a disturbing smile on his face. The man said,"Give me the priestess and I'll give you fast deaths" Misaka moved in front of Asia sword in her hand and said,"Why should we give her to you, you crazy asshole?" Nagisa had his sword out but decided not to stop the guy as he went towards Misaka while uttering,"You look good too maybe I can have some fun with you and the priestess before I kill you both." Nagisa was a bit enraged when he heard this and he came behind him and delivered a solid kick to his side sending him to a nearby wall. The man got up and cracked his neck and said,"Raynare told me to not hurt you but I guess if I kill you I can have the whore for myself." Nagisa eyes widened and narrowed instantly in rage as his red eye began to glow and the blue one losing its shine. Nagisa said in a low voice,"Misaka please cover Asia's eyes. If would be cruel to show her this." Misaka nodded and covered Asia's eyes, she had heard stories about how Kokushibyō killed, some people called it gore, some ruthlessness but most agreed that whatever followed his killing could make people vomit or faint. As the man came near Nagisa, he slowly whispered,"Void Art: The beauty of death." and suddenly he was covered by a black dome which expanded till the man was inside the dome.

Misaka watched as the black dome expanded and stopped a few metres for her and Asia. For a few seconds she and Asia only heard loud screaming coming from inside the dome then they heard a loud crack and it stopped. A few seconds later The dome receded to the ground and what was seen could make even a iron-stomached person puke. Misaka saw Nagisa standing in front of a torso which looked like its libs were pushed inside it. And the place where it's head was supposed to be, there was only a bare skull with eyes pushed inside and the lower jaw hanging on by just a string of muscle. Misaka's eyes moved to the boy who was standing beside the grotesque scene, smiling to himself. The boy covered head to toe in crimson blood and holding what looked like a intact spinal cord of the now dead person. She moved herself, her back towards the scene and hugged Asia while trying hand not to vomit thinking,'That can't be Nagisa, he'd never do such a thing. But he is Kokushibyō, he used to do this all the time. How can he even smile at that...' Nagisa moved towards Misaka back to his normal attitude and said,"I didn't think that it would have scared you that much, I'm sorry I shouldn't have shown you that side of me" Misaka nodded still facing away from Nagisa and said,"It wasn't like you, nobody should die like that. You shouldn't have killed him like that." Asia struggled out of the hug and said,"Wh-what hap-appened?I-is he d-de-dead?"

As Asia said that she caught the scene at the corner of her eye. She screamed a bit and fainted. Misaka said quietly while picking Asia up,"Shall we go home now?". Nagisa said a bit coldly,"You should go, I have some things that I need to take care off." Misaka guessed what he was doing and said,"Be careful, If you can eat after that I'll leave some dinner in the refrigerator." Nagisa nodded at her and moved in the direction of the abandoned church.

*Timeskip to a few hours later*

Nagisa stood outside his house. He had just killed three mid-level fallen angels and a few dozen so-called priests who stood in his way. He left the three spines of the fallen angels Kalawarner, Dohnaseek and Mittelt at the Grigori conference room saying,"If the peace is threatened again, these will not be the last spines that you will receive. Just check your lobby if you think I'm joking." He had left grotesque figures similar to the one he had made of the man who had attacked Asia earlier.
As the door of his house opened. Misaka gave him a towel, deciding not to talk about what happened she served him a heated dinner of curry and rice, and then left after telling him that Asia was still asleep.

Somewhere in front of the abandoned church, Raynare was walking towards the entrance of the church thinking,'They should taken care of the priestess by now, now I can have Nagisa for myself, I wont let anyone near him..' As she entered the church she could smell the air filled with the smell of blood as she looked at the cross she could see the dead bodies of the priests posed as if they were praying. As she panicked and moved forward and stepped in blood she looked down and saw the words 'This was your punishment for crossing a line, next time we meet it will be your head ~Nagisa' written in blood. She broke down and her knees gave way as two fallen angels came down and took her away.