The Class Visit

Third Person POV
Today was the day when the class visit was to take place, people were excited to go see their children at school. Motohama and Matsuda, the perverted duo came to Issei's seat and asked,"Oye Issei are your parents coming?"."Yeah they're coming, well like they're coming to see Asia." You see Asia had taken a liking to the Red dragon emperor and had asked Nagisa to let her stay with him. Nagisa had agreed a bit hesitantly after threatening Issei with the prospect of death, if Asia got hurt. After recovering from the shock of the information the perverted duo yelled at Issei,"Why do you have Asia-chan living with you?" Issei sighed as Asia replied,"I couldn't continue to live at Nagisa-san's house and be a burden to him always when he attends to his business. So I asked Issei-kun for help."

Kayano who just entered said,"Hey Asia, hey Xenovia. Sup Aika-chan?" Asia and Xenovia waved and bowed to greet Kayano while Aika said with a hint of pervertedness, "Kayano-chan did Asia really leave your home? I didn't think that things were that heated between Nagisa-senpai and Misaka-senpai" Kayano and Asia giggled and Kayano said,"They just sleep in the same room, I don't think my brother is ever interested in doing ecchi things. Plus Misaka is more interested in her guns than other things. They both are military people anyway."

Aika was a bit confused as to why a person of Nagisa's age wasn't interested in such things, surely boys of the age had there head stuck in the gutter most of the time. Aika looked at Kayano and asked,"Your parents are coming?" Kayano replied happily,"Yep" popping the p,"Well they're coming to see me, Nagisa's sister is visiting him." Aika curiously asked,"Don't you mean your sister?" Kayano shook her head and said,"Nagisa is child of the Vatican church. My family takes care of him cause he is my distant cousin, but he is the best brother a girl can have." Aika, Asia and Xenovia were a bit surprised by the new information, Aika asked,"The Vatican, he's an orphan?" Kayano sadly nodded,"In a way, a war orphan."

After a few more minutes of students coming in, the teacher finally entered,"Come on everyone, sit down." Looking outside,"Could the parents come and stand on the back" As everyone entered and stood on the back, two men wearing a black suit and carrying guns entered along with a people with lab coats. Kayano waved at them and they waved back as the men with guns smiled and relaxed as they went and stood in the back

*Meanwhile at Nagisa's classroom*

As the teacher entered with the parents, tow people were on high alert, the Crimson Satan and Zeoticus Gremory; the reason, the woman in the church clothing, who had come to visit Nagisa. As everyone settled down, the teacher turned to the women and asked,"Sister, who have you come to visit." The women smiled in a way that made every male in the room melt and said,"I came to visit my brother, Nagisa." The boys turned to Nagisa who had a small smile on his face. The teacher turned to Nagisa and asked,"I didn't know you were from the church." Nagisa just rubbed the back of his head and said,"I'm not in general, but my family are in the Vatican." The teacher had a 'oh' expression as they continued on with the class, the teacher gave everyone a large sheet of paper and said,"Everyone has to draw something which is related to their family." As the students began drawing, Nagisa was confused about what he should draw. When he saw Gabriel gave him a smile he decided to draw something related to their old family.

After a hour the teacher told everyone to stop. As the people were looking at each others drawing Nagisa saw that Rias had drawn herself with her parents and, Sirzechs and Grayfia with their son. Nagisa smiled and said,"Its a nice drawing of a nice family." Rias peeked at Nagisa's drawing and was left with a open mouth, Rias finally said,"Its very nice, I didn't expect you to be able draw that well." On hear that the students crowded at Nagisa's seat and looked at the drawing. It was a drawing with a old looking man in the centre looking at a boys standing at a distance affectionately while patting a small boy and 2 boys hugging him. A girl was holding the one hand of the boy being patted and one hand of the boy at a distance who was holding hands with a dull looking boy who had a bored expression.