Misaka's Problem

Third Person POV
Nagisa and Misaka retired to their room after they got home, Misaka was toying around with her guns while Nagisa was sitting idly with her red eye closed. Misaka getting irritated of Nagisa's silence said,"Really, why are you just sitting there without doing anything?" Nagisa just shook his head and said,"Nothing, just thinking about something so what do you want to do?" Misaka smiling,"How about we continue our game?" Nagisa nodded,"As much as I would love to do that, Could you leave the house for half an hour? I was expecting someone toady" Misaka looked at him warrily, she had heard those words more than she ever wanted to hear, everyone just said that and left her. Misaka nodded hesitantly as she wanted to trust Nagisa and said,"Alright, I'll go to the market then."

Misaka walked out of the house and shut the door behind her and climbed a tree overlooking the entrance and the hall's window. Around half an hour later a woman around Misaka's height walked to the door and knocked. A few moments later Nagisa opened the door and let her in after giving her a hug. He checked if there was anyone outside with a quick look around and closed the door. Nagisa's meeting some girl by calling her to his own home drove Misaka a bit mad, she thought it was some girl that Nagisa worked with. She went closer to the window which was slightly open and tried to listen in.

"Thanks for coming to see me, I'm glad no one's home." Nagisa said in somewhat sorrowful voice. The girl said in a voice that appeared devoid of emotion,"Its no problem, we haven't see eachother in a few months." Nagisa chuckled,"Its not like we see each other often. How's your brother?" The girl said sighing,"He still doesn't approve of you, that's for sure. Not since you showed what you can do when you're angry." Nagisa lowered his head and said apologetically,"I'm sorry, I never meant to destroy....." The girl ruffled his hair sitting next to him,"You apologize to much. I thought I told you to stop it when its just us."

Misaka who was listening in wasn't sure what was going on but she wasn't really comfortable with seeing the girl close to Nagisa, she couldn't tell but something felt off to her. Nagisa rubbed his neck and said,"I can't really help it. Father wasn't really ever happy with what I did. Sometimes I think I did more wrong than right." The girl hit his head gently and said,"Well enough of your self-loathing, my brother is enough for that. Did you want your meds again?" Nagisa just smiled,"I was thinking if I could stop them actually." Misaka had seen Nagisa take some meds but disregarded them as sleeping pills was wondering what those were actually.

The girl sighed,"You really think that the girl you were with will be able to help? I don't want you killing yourself if you got back your memories. The last time you almost did kill yourself and half the world when we tried to stop the meds." Misaka had a worried expression on her face, she didn't want to hear this about the Nagisa who appeared so carefree. She wondered what kind of memories Nagisa had been suppressed just to stay that way. Nagisa finally said,"I never thought that my want to save the humans instead of angels would have angered him. Only Lucifer ever understood me but he also died" The girl slapped Nagisa,"Don't you ever degrade yourself, I don't want to see you in your pathetic state. I want my little Nagisa who used to play with me." Nagisa sadly lowered his head,"I'm sorry I can't grant your wish." The girl sighed heavily and said getting up,"I'll go now before my brother comes, I hope you're sure about the meds, take care till my next visit."

Nagisa got up and led her to the door. They said goodbye and she teleported leaving a puddle of black ooze with Nagisa burned with a snap of his finger. Misaka wasn't really ready to see Nagisa after hearing what she heard. She didn't really want to trouble Nagisa seeing how down he was when he was with the girl. She was about to go to the park to sit for a while when her phone rang. She picked it up and the voice on the other end said,"Hey, you can come back now. We can continue out game." Misaka sighed, she didn't really like Nagisa's fake happy voice right now. She replied,"Okay I'll be back in a bit." And cut the call. She wanted to know more about Nagisa before talking to him about this.