The Prelude to the Battle

Third Person POV
A day had passed since the church trio had arrived in Kuoh. Currently Kiba and Issei were on patrol in the neighborhood so that they could find the fallen angels responsible. Issei turned to Kiba and said,"Kiba, till when are we on patrol? Its getting boring that we are just roaming about." Kiba sighed tired and said,"That's for sure. Rias said we'll get off duty on 10, So half more hour". Issei nodded and said,"You got far with that sword of yours?" Kiba smiled and said,"I'll have to thank Gabriel-sama for that. I'm close to actually using it in battle, but I think I should practice more."

Suddenly a man in priest clothing came out of a corner limping and clutching his stomach where blood was continuously coming out and said,"Ple-please sav-save me...." On hearing this Kiba immediately drew his sword and Issei took out this sacred gear. The man fell down with a sword sticking out of him while a voice was heard,"Oye oye what are two shitty devils doing here? Anyway its my treat I get to kill some more. Name's Freed Sellzen, the person who's about to kill you."  Freed then proceeded to rush at Kiba and Issei at inhuman speed and slashed at Kiba who barely dodged it by jumping back.

Issei ran to Freed to punch him but was startled when Freed vanished from sight. Issei then activated his dragon eyes and said,"Kiba, stay alert, he seems to be using some kind of Holy Magic" Freed who appeared a few metres away from Kiba tried to slash at him only to be countered by Kiba's sword which took the hit and then broke after a few seconds. Freed just laughed and said,"You really thought that sword would have been able to stop the Excalibur. I'm using Excalibur-Rapidity it increases my speed to levels that a human couldn't reach."

Kiba and Issei an hearing this looked at each other and Kiba spoke in a low voice that Freed wouldn't be able to hear over his own laughing,"Retreat?" Issei nodded and they both jumped away but stayed close enough to gather some information about the person. On their retreat a person came forward from the shadows and said,"Freed, they left while you were laughing." Freed acted like a child and said,"Aww I didn't even get to kill them. Did you see where they went Valper-san? I want to have some fun". The person called Valper said,"Don't worry Freed, you'll get to fight after a while lets go back for now."

Issei looked at Kiba cautiously in case he had to pull him back if he ran to kill the man. He was relieved when Kiba took a deep breath and said,"Let's go back we have to inform the others.". To be sure Issei used his dragon eyes and looked at his aura to find the most surprising thing. The black feathers had turned white again. Taking a short sigh of relief he jumped after Kiba to follow him back to the ORC.

*Nagisa's House*

As Nagisa got up after eating with Misaka he said,"Well today was fun. We got to spend time together." Misaka smiled and agreed by saying,"That's true, we didn't really had any time after the café. So what do you want to do now?" Nagisa smiled and said,"Well I have some games if you want to play." Misaka nodded and said,"Yeah that'll be cool." As they both were about to head to there room, both there phones rang. Nagisa and Misaka collectively sighed and Misaka said,"So much for tonight's game." Nagisa sadly chuckled and said,"That's true." Nagisa and Misska picked up there phones.

The voice on Nagisa's end was Kiba who said,"Senpai we encountered a bishop called Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei, Freed was using a Excalibur, we retreated could you call those church people and have them meet us at the ORC." Nagisa sighed and said,"Me and Misaka will be there soon." and cut the call.

The voice on Misaka's phone was Asia's was Asia who said,"Onee-san, Kiba and Issei-san encountered the people responsible for the robbery, please come quick." Misaka just said in a haste,"Don't worry Asia we're coming." Then she turned to Nagisa and said,"They found the people responsible." Nagisa just shook his head and said in a dark voice,"It seems that we'll be going to fight. Let's go, I'm already familiar with one of the people." Misaka noted his tone and looked at him with a worried look then picked up her sword and followed him outside.