The Gremory House

Third Person POV
After coming back Nagisa, Misaka and Issei were greeted and congratulated by Rias and her peerage. Someone knocked on the door suddenly. Issei went and opened the door and let the people in while saying,"Please come in Sona-sama Tsubaki-senpai". Sona and Tsubaki were a bit surprised that the pervert was acting in a way a gentleman, in this case a butler would. As soon as Nagisa saw Sona he said,"Oye So-tan, how are you?" Sona twitched a bit at the nickname but

Misaka interrupted by pulling Nagisa's cheek and said,"Behave Nagisa-san, or I'll make you". Sona and Tsubaki looked at Misaka then at Rias and said hesitantly,"Is she the second coming of Grayfia?". Rias merely nodded still shuddering while Nagisa was rubbing his cheek. Issei interrupted by saying,"Excuse me for interrupting your conversation but can I ask a question Sona-sama?" Sona nodded and told him to proceed, Issei asked,"Pardon my directness but does Tsubaki-senpai have a sacred gear like a mirror."

Sona and Tsubaki were unnerved but Rias was curious, after some silence Tsubaki asked,"How can you tell?" Issei just shrugged and said,"There is a big mirror in your Aura with a holy spirit. But it is as if the spirit is breaking the mirror" Sona and Tsubaki looked at him if he had said something Taboo, getting the situation Issei said,"I'm truly sorry, I was not my place to say such a thing.". Rias was a bit proud of his manners but also confused. Sona shrugged it off after a bit and said,"Its okay just don't say that in front of other people, But I want to ask why you are acting differently and what's with the aura reading?" Nagisa spoke up and said,"He has dragon's eyes, heart and bit of a brain. So that should clear things up" Sona nodded and said,"That makes sense." Tsubaki finally spoke up, "What did you mean when you said that a holy spirit was breaking the mirror?"

Issei turned to ask,"Sona-sama if I may" Sona nodded. Issei looked at the the aura again and said,"It seems to be the lost grace of a fallen angel, I suppose Nagisa-san, should be able to absorb the grace." Tsubaki smiled a but and said,"Thank you Issei-san" turning to Nagisa,"Could you absorb the soul?" Nagisa looked at her a bit and said,"I'll do it but you'll be unconscious for a day or two but It'll make the demons under your control so it'll require training before you can use it effectively; your opinion Sona?" Sona thought about it a bit and said,"Its ok by me" Nagisa took a long breath then said,"Misaka take a good look at the procedure, Everyone else close your eyes or they'll burn out, Tsubaki don't take your eyes off mine"

As everyone closed their eyes he pushed his hand inside Tsubaki's Soul to find and absorb the grace. After a few minutes Tsubaki fell down in the chair behind her while Nagisa said,"Its done". Issei went behind him and supported him to the sofa while saying,"It was a lot of grace it seems." Misaka went to Nagisa and said,"Everyone I'll be taking Nagisa home, I'll see you tomorrow."

*The next day*

Misaka was preparing breakfast in only some black underwear when she heard a sound saying,"Misaka, why the heck are your clothes on my bed." She giggled and replied,"Cause you slept on mine don't you remember or were you still busy hugging me." Misaka heard a loud thud and running, when she looked back she saw Nagisa only in his track pants and completely wet t-shirt. She wistled to herself while Nagisa said,"Was I really that out of it?" Misaka smiled and nodded but Nagisa said,"Another question why are you roaming in the house in only your underwear".

Misaka playfully smirked and said,"Oh...So Nagisa can't handle a bit teasing it seems". Nagisa returned the smirk and said,"I didn't say that it was bad". Misaka blushed a bit and said while trying to change the subject,"Anyway it seems that we have to attend a party today because of our win. What do you want to wear for that?" Nagisa thought for a bit and said,"I'll go in my black military outfit, you can wear the same outfit in white" Misaka nodded and said,"We'll leave in a few hours then, I'll have to get Asia ready. Kayano wanted to meet Lucifer-san but left a bit earlier with a Dulio-san." Nagisa nodded and said,"I brought her some things, I suppose blue priestess clothing will be okay. What do you think Asia" cocking his head back to see Asia at the corner.

Asia stuttered a bit but said,"Is it really okay for me to go there, I know what you said but still?" Nagisa got up and patted her head,"Don't worry, you're like Kayano, just like a kawaii little imouto". Asia brightened up and said,"Thank you Nii-san". Nagisa turned a bit serious and said while giving her a knife,"Asia I know you don't like violence but for your safety keep it, okay? Its a substitute for a scythe for now, you'll be able to wield the scythe after some time." Asia hesitantly took the knife and nodded.

*After a few hours*

Nagisa, Misaka and Asia were ready to go to the Underworld, the party wasn't supposed to start till evening, but they had to leave early due to political reasons. Nagisa opened a rift and teleported all of them in front of the Gremory mansion. Nagisa rang the bell. A few minutes later a maid opened the door and asked,"Ah.. I'm sorry we weren't expecting people at this time, could you tell who you want to meet." Nagisa gave a smile and said,"I'm here to meet Sirzechs Lucifer. And if its not to much problem, I'd like to meet Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory too". She looked at Nagisa a bit suspicious but asked,"May I ask what name I should give" Nagisa just smiled and said,"Kokushibyō Nagisa". She was a but startled but nodded and asked them to come in and lead him to the parlor. Venelana Gremory was the first to arrive and said,"What do we owe the pleasure of your visit Shinigami-san"

Nagisa stood up from his seat and bowed,"Just Nagisa please, I've come to apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused with that match. I know about the current condition of the 72 pillars so I understood that what I had done upset your plan a bit." Venelana was a bit surprised but smiled,"I didn't think someone so young would have caught on, I'm impressed Nagisa-san" Nagisa smiled and said,"If I might make a suggestion, I think you could plan the wedding with someone else and say that it was all according to plan" Zeoticus who had entered said,"That's a pretty mature thinking you got there. It was what we were planning. We were putting the person to be Hyoudou Issei" Nagisa gulped a bit and said,"You might reconsider if I told you what I had come to tell actually."

Zeoticus said a bit amused by his reaction,"Do tell what you came to tell." Nagisa gulped then sighed,"Dragon God Ophis has marked Hyoudou Issei as her mate.". Zeoticus and Venelana were a bit shocked and said,"When? How?" Nagisa sighed and said,"I don't really know. So my best guess is if you want to marry Hyoudou Issei and Rias, it has to be done fast. And knowing Lord Ophis, I suppose she will have no qualms if Rias and Issei love each other, so there is no doubt. And this marriage would be the greatest political marriage for the devils." Zeoticus thought and nodded and said after looking at Venelana who also nodded,"I believe it will be the right course of action." Venelana finally spoke,"We heard that Issei is a middle class according to behaviour alone, but what would you make him to be?" Nagisa thought about it and said,"He has mastered etiquettes. His behaviour is also nice, but he can be a bit too straightforward. His power, well he can be considered half dragon, he can picturize aura, tell sacred gear just by looking at a person and has unlocked balance breaker along with juggernaut drive as the red dragon emperor. And I'll be taking him to train with 'The Great Red'. So overall he can be considered a high-class". Venelana was surprised and Zeoticus smirked and said,"So he just has to prove his capabilities or return from training and he'll be considered a high-class devil. I thank you for your work."

Nagisa just rubbed his neck and said,"Its nothing really. But might I ask if someone can lead me to the Phenex house. I have some business that I have at their place." Venelana smiled at him and said,"I think I'll teleport you to there gate." Nagisa nodded and said,"Thank you for your hospitality" Turning to Zeoticus, he got near him and whispered,"Please give these books to Sirzechs, if you're anything like Sirzechs told me, you'll love those books. And Keep them away from Venelana-san or we 3 are dead." Zeoticus opened one of the book and read a couple of lines and developed a smile and said,"This is some nice stuff, where did you get it." Nagisa smiled at him and said,"My sister wrote them, funny thing she's actually an angel and doesn't fall even if she writes this stuff." Zeoticus went wide eyed and said,"Bring me some signed copies, I'll pay for them". I chuckled and nodded while he started reading the book. Misaka and Venelana caught sight of the books and each pinched their partners cheek. Misaka said,"I believe those were Kayano's books, why are they with Zeoticus-san, those were for Sirzechs, right?" While Venelana saw then content and said,"You haven't gotten rid of the habit, have you?" Then Venelana and Misaka said at the same time,"We'll be having a talk later." Venelana and Misaka looked at each other with what they said and giggled while Zeoticus and Nagisa were rubbing their cheeks.