Realization and Preparation

Misaka's POV
A few days have passed since Nagisa killed the fallen angels, he looks a bit depressed, the boys in our school have been staying away from him after he totally destroyed the 'perverted duo' from Kayano's class after he heard they had peeked in the girls changing room. Girls have been asking him if he wanted to talk but he has been refusing there offers. At least he's been hanging by the kendo club to teach them or to practice with his swords. I sighed as I remembered what had happened in the morning

Flashback
After Nagisa left the house early, I went to Kayano's room and knocked on the door. Kayano who was inside told me to come in. I went in to find her still on her laptop and asked,"Kayano-san why has Nagisa been behaving like this? He has not been talking to me or anyone in that matter, I'm getting a bit worried about him."
Kayano sighed as she turned towards me and said,"We he probably didn't tell you this but that Raynare was his girlfriend for sometime. When he killed all those priests and fallen angel. He wrote a message that he'll kill her if they ever meet again. He's had a bad record with having girlfriends as far as I know, they always die with him being involved." I sighed as I tried to take this all in and after a few seconds I said,"So he just pushes away everyone for their safety, he really is a interesting guy, It makes me want to help him I don't know why". Kayano who caught that last sentence, was grinning and said teasingly,"I already tried to talk to him why don't you try to break his shell, I'm pretty sure he'll listen to his queen" I blushed a bit at this and said,"I don't know, but I'll try he's my responsibility. Also Asia will be joining in your class today"
Flashback end

As the bell rang I went to Nagisa's class to find him surrounded by girls and a few boys. I went to him and told him to meet me outside. He followed me without a word much to the dismay for his female classmates, when we were to a scheduled place I said,"So how long is this going to go on?" "What do you mean?" He said emotionlessly. I signed and replied,"This throwing people away and staying in depression." He replied with a bit anger,"What's it to you anyway?" I was pissed at him and said,"Do you even understand what you're doing? Kayano has been locking herself in her room after school and what about me I stay in your room. There should be no need for you to feel sad over a girl like that who was just using you, she got what she deserved." Nagisa seemed a bit confused and finally said a bit sadly,"What if you and Kayano got hurt because of me, what if I can't protect you?" I slapped him and said,"Don't think us as weak, you said so yourself proudly that Kayano is a high level angel and I'm your equal, so don't ever underestimate us." Nagisa smiled a bit and said,"You really are different huh? Lets go to the Club I wanted to talk about some things and maybe I can get a good spar out of Kiba or you." I happily nodded and followed him to the building.

Nagisa's POV
As we reached the ORC (occult research club) I heard someone shouting inside thinking it was probably Issei I walked in a bit recklessly and said,"Rias what's going on? Something happening?" A unknown voice replied,"I've just come to meet my future wife". I frowned at his tone so did Misaka. And she finally said,"Rias did you really agree to marry this lowly devil?" Rias smirked at her words and the man was furious and said,"What does a lot class like you even know about me, My name is Riser Phenex, a high class devil, the heir to the Phenex family one of the 72 pillars." Misaka seemed to get in a good mood and said,"But you behave as a low class devil with all those underhanded moves like spying on Rias with your familiar" Riser seemed to tense up and Rias covered her body as if to hide, i sighed and said,"So you noticed it too huh? Sad that I killed it."

Riser seemed angry as Grayfia entered the room via a magic circle and looked at Riser,Me ,Misaka and Rias and sighed and said,"Is everything alright, Lord Riser, Lady Rias" Riser who was pissed said while pointing to me,"He killed my familiar, he should be killed immediately" Grayfia turned to me and I nodded and she said,"That is unfortunate Lord Riser, But I'm sure Nagisa-san would not have done it without reason." Misaka decided to speak up,"Riser here was spying on Rias-san 24x7. So it was a job well done according to me" Grayfia looked at Riser in disgust. Riser who was angry that he had been found out commanded his peerage,"Yubelluna, Karlamine kill them." Misaka who heard this as a threat, took out her Kusanagi blade and stabbed both of them before they even redied their weapons. Riser was shocked by this and Nagisa gave her a smile as she came back and said,"You're getting good with that sword aren't you?" Misaka gave him a smile and nodded and turned to Grayfia and Riser and said,"Better take them to a hospital, they were cut by the 'Kusanagi no Tsurugi'". Risers peerage helped them up and gave them phoenix's tears to get them back to shape as Riser was shocked. I turned to Grayfia and said,"Sirzechs told me that this marriage can be voided by a Rating game". Grayfia nodded and said,"Yes that is true, it was originally for Rias and Lord Riser". I turned to Riser and said,"Riser what do you say about a Rating game, If I lose I'll give you the Totsuka blade and if I win the marriage will be void and the heir will be changed to that girl" pointing to Ravel "She inherited the power while you took it forcefully." Ravel and Grayfia were surprised to hear my demands but Riser being the over arrogant person he is said,"I accept". I turned to Grayfia and said,"The match will be tomorrow night, please tell Sirzechs to tell Lord Phenex that I'm sorry". Grayfia nodded and teleported them to the underworld.

Rias who recovered from this ordeal said,"Why did you do that, He's immortal he won't lose." Misaka began laughing and said,"We are Angels of Death, he'll lose easily. Plus knowing Nagisa, he just wanted a punching bag to take out stress." Nagisa smiled at Misaka and said,"So you caught me huh?" Rias was dumfounded by this and was thinking,'How strong are you Nagisa'

Third Person POV
In the underworld
As soon as Grayfia told Sirzechs that Nagisa was going to fight Riser, he went to a flower shop and brought a bouquet of flowers and went to Phenex Mansion. He reached at there to find Serafall Leviathan also standing there with a identical bouquet and asked,"What brings you here?" Serafall replied,"Oh Sirzechs-chan, did you also come here to pay respects to the soon to be dead Heir". Sirzechs nodded and they rang the bell of the house. After a minute the door was open by Lord Phenex who looked at the two and said,"What brings two Maou here? And why are you wearing mourning cloths?" Serafall replied,"We have come to pay respects to Riser-chan" Lord Phenex was confused but let them in and said,"But Riser is alive and well, and he was saying that he was going to win a easy rating game to marry Rias, who's going to be his opponent anyway?" Sirzechs gulped and said,"Actually that's the issue, He'll probably die in the rating game or will never be the same. He's facing the next Shinigami." Lord Phenex who was pouring some wine for the two was stunned and let the wine bottle fall and break but managed to say,"What the hell did he get himself into? What are the Shinigami's demands?" Sirzechs replied a bit thoughtfully,"That the marriage be broken, Ravel be the heir of the clan as she is the natural pheniox and knowing him, he'll probably take out Riser's implanted powers." Lord Phenex was dumbfounded and said,"Is he really that strong?" Serafall replied a bit unsurely,"He brought me to the brink of death unintentionally when I got caught in his starting move, without even using his Actual powers. To be honest the person who it was actually directed at was....I think I'll just show you his most recent kill" she brought out a picture out of her pocket of the person Nagisa killed while saving Asia with Nagisa standing beside it smiling to himself. As soon as Sirzechs and Lord Phenex saw it, Lord Phenex vomited while Sirzechs was holding it inside. After recovering Lod Phenex said,"You mean to say that his starting move does that?!" Serafall nodded and said,"But he probably won't even show it during the game, he's just going to use Riser as his punching bag." Lord Phenex was shocked but said,"I'll let him go to the game, at least he'll learn something." Serafall and Sirzechs were shocked at what he said. But Sirzechs said,"Riser could break, are you sure?" Lord Phenex said nervously,"I'm sure I think, maybe the Shinigami's heir will teach him some manners.....I think."