The Dragons

Third Person POV
Misaka was lying awake in bed as she had woken up earlier than usual, she was looking at Nagisa who was still sleeping at a bed a few feet away. She was confused as to why she was bonding well with Nagisa and why she wanted to help him earlier. She was thinking about the feelings in her head. She decided to get up and take a bath still wondering all that stuff.

As she came outside after dressing up in her attire which consisted of a white tactical jacket and pants with shinguard attached shoes and red fingerless gloves and the sword in her back, she saw the note on her table which read,

Heya Misaka
I'll be going on some work for Michael, support Nagisa please. All the best for your match and tell Nagisa to not completely humiliate his opponent.
See-ya
Kayano

Misaka sighed and looked at Nagisa who was awake but was just staring at the wall. Trying to see if he was really paying attention, she threw a pencil at his face only to be caught be Nagisa who said,"Why did you throw this at me?". Misaka chuckled at his response and said,"Well you're still in bed even though it's morning, you're normally up around 3. Care to tell me why?". Nagisa sat up and shrugged and said,"My body needs some rest even if I don't. Well haven't really slept for more than 4 hours in a few years. Anyway, would you open the safe and give me the sword with the yellow and red sheath." Misaka sighed that he didn't really sleep but opened the safe and picked up the sword and went to hand it to Nagisa. As soon as the sword came nearly in contact with Nagisa it gave him a electric shock, Nagisa winced a bit but held it as the shock faded away.

Misaka returned to her bed and sat on it and said chuckling a bit,"You alright after that slap?". Nagisa laughed a bit and said,"Yeah that helped. Anyway would you like to spend a day together after this?" As soon as Nagisa realized what he said he corrected,"I-I meant, would you like to go to a cafe....umm....like a cafe in heaven that Gabriel owns" Misaka was laughing at Nagisa's face and expressions and finally said after composing herself,"You haven't really gone and asked out anyone on a date before, have you?" As soon as she realised her reply and Nagisa heard that they both blushed heavily and sat in a awkward silence for a bit. Nagisa looked at Misaka and said hesitantly,"Umm I read in your file that you liked riding bikes, you want to go meet someone we can ride bikes with?" Misaka brightened up then got depressed and said,"My bike got destroyed on a mission. But I'd like to come" Nagisa got up happily and said,"Lets go then."

*In the dimensional gap after a hour*

Ophis said a bit irritated with a emotionless face,"Baka-red leave my home already you're too noisy."
The Great Red was ignoring Ophis while doing stunts on his motorbike, as a rift appeared and Nagisa and Misaka walked out of it. Nagisa bowed and said,"Sorry for imposing ourselves Lord Dragons Ophis and Great Red". Misaka bowed after Nagisa while Ophis came close to them and Great Red grunted in response. Ophis came to Nagisa and said,"Has the new Shinigami came to fight me? Cause that will not work." Nagisa shook his head and said,"No lord Ophis I couldn't fight you if I wanted to, I'm merely here to ask Great Red to come to my dimensions as there is a infinite canvas, I heard about your problem and simply wanted to help, plus as my dimension was filled with stunt ramps and other things I'd appreciate if I had some people in it." Great red who heard Nagisa came to him and said,"Boy you interested in biking, we'll get along. But I'll need you to resurrect some people then I'll move to your dimension. Anyway who's the cutie behind you?" Misaka who was overwhelmed by the presence of the dragons hesitantly said,"My name is Misaka, Lords Ophis and Great Red, I'm Nagisa's queen". Great Red looked her up and down and said to Nagisa,"Great choice kid. Anyway I'll be staying with you for now. Enjoy your home Ophis".

Nagisa chuckled and teleported Misaka and Great red to his dimension and then turned to Ophis who looked at him as if trying to figure him out and said,"Thanks you for vacating my home but I do want to ask why?" Nagisa sighed a bit and said,"I don't want wars in my years. And I consider I subdued one" Ophis nodded and said,"Yes you did. Now could you please take me to my Mate?" Nagisa was confused and said,"Lord Ophis, I don't know you're mate could you tell me his name? I'll be glad to unite you". Ophis said emotionlessly,"My first love is my mate, my second love is silence. My mate is Hyoudou Issei." To say Nagisa was shocked was a understatement, he had not been given such a shock in his life, the useless pervert was the mate of dragon of infinity. Nagisa dumbly nodded and said,"I'll arrange a meeting as soon as possible" and then he teleported to the occult research club in front of Rias and Akeno.

*At the Occult research club*

Rias heard the rift opening and got ready but when Nagisa walked out and dropped on the sofa. Rias and Akeno ran to him an started asking questions but stopped when Nagisa said,"Rias slap me please". Rias gave him a light slap and asked,"What happened? Why are you panting?" Akeno brought him a glass of water and said mockingly,"Ufufu... what's got Nagisa-san in such state? Is he so worked up for the Game?". Nagisa drank the water and said,"Good news or bad news" Rias sighed and said,"Good news please" Nagisa regained his composure and said,"I prevented a war between Ophis and Great Red." Rias and Akeno smiled and praised Nagisa and after the praises Rias hesitantly said,"And the bad news?". Nagisa took a deep breath and said,"Ophis marked Issei as her mate and she wants to meet him". "WHAT THE HELL" Rias and Akeno screamed together.

Nagisa held his ears to drown out the screaming as Kiba and Koneko entered. Koneko ran to Nagisa and sat on his lap after hugging him. Nagisa took out some chocolates from his jacket and gave it to Koneko after patting her head. Kiba tried to calm Rias and Akeno down. After they had calmed down they told the news to the newcomers, Koneko dropped her chocolate and, Kiba was shellshocked at this news. Nagisa finally said,"So I hope you get along cause she'll most likely be staying with Issei". Rias dumbly nodded.

Nagisa got a thought and said,"Rias you have a free bishop, right?". Rias nodded and said,"I have one, why?" Nagisa gave a smirk and said,"How would you like 'The Holy Priestess' in your peerage?". Rias hungrily nodded and said,"I'd like that very much but you have her in your team right?". Nagisa nodded and said,"I'll give her to your peerage as a bishop pieces although she is a 'angel of death'. She'll be in your peerage till I need her. But you have to educate her on all the supernatural things, provide protection and get her to learn all the things required for a high level exam, and I get to train Hyoudou Issei as the red dragon emperor according my my wish."
Rias thought about it and said,"Deal, but how will you be training Issei?" Nagisa gave a sinister smile and said,"With the True Red dragon emperor." Everyone paled and finally Rias replied,"Please return him in one piece and go easy on him." Akeno said chuckling,"You really are a interesting person Nagisa-kun"