Revelation and the Battle

Third person POV
A few hours after Issei's transformation was done, he had been looking at the people present with his dragon eye. He had seen a white cat above Koneko and a being made of thunder with both fallen angel and devil wings above Akeno who he wanted to ask about it but decided to do it later. The aura that left him surprised was of Kiba who had wings with white and black feathers that were below his devil wings. He had learnt that Nagisa and Kiba had a similar past. Akeno brought him out of his mind by waving a hand over his face and said,"Issei, are you alright? You've been spacing out." Issei quickly shook his head hand said,"I'm sorry Akeno-san. Some things appear out of order. Nagisa-san why do I keep seeing angel wings behind Kiba?"

Kiba was a bit shocked by this revelation. Akeno however was surprised that Issei had been polite, but was unnerved when Issei was looking behind her. The thing Issei said got Nagisa's attention who said,"I don't know how everybody is going to take this but Kiba was supposed to be the wielder of Excalibur-Ruler. He is a natural born wielder. And the angel wings maybe because he has Gabriel-san's blessing to be invincible to Holy Swords." Kiba tensed a bit but said,"So you mean to say a Archangel blessed me to be able to use Holy swords." Nagisa nodded and said,"You can say that. But technically now that you have been given a Archangel's grace you are a angel aura-wise, not in reality"

Issei spoke up,"But why were there a few black feathers" Nagisa narrowed his eyes at Kiba and said coldly, "Thank you for telling me that, Issei please do me a favour and tell me if more appear. Now Yuuto Kiba, mark my words when I say that if that grace is tainted, I will be then one who will kill you. So you better leave that foolish revenge, or that grace will be tainted and you will have harmed a Archangel Blessing." Kiba gulped but said,"But what about the people who died, how can I let them down" Nagisa sighed an went back to his normal state and said,"Did you know that its because of you that they are not in peace. They have been around you in hopes of stopping you but apparently you've been taking it the opposite way. They just want you to live your life."

Kiba had tears in his eyes as Nagisa got him in a hug. Kiba managed to say while crying,"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that because of me you're still here". Kiba could have sweared that he saw the kids waving him goodbye before they disappeared. Issei looked at them understandingly and went to Akeno and said,"I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused before, Akeno-san may I talk to you later" Akeno stiffened a bit as she saw that he saw Kiba's wings and said a bit stiffly,"Please don't say what you saw behind me." Issei nodded,"I understand, if you ever want to talk please tell me." Akeno gave a small smile and said,"Thank you."

Issei nodded and opened the door which was knocked to find Rias and Misaka and gave way to let them in after taking the bags in Rias's hands. Rias looked at Issei and said,"What happened to you? Where did the pervert go?" Nagisa and Kiba chuckled as they sat down and Akeno just smiled. Issei just bowed and said,"I'm sorry Rias-sama for my previous behaviour. I hope I can compensate with my services." Rias's face faultered when she heard that and managed to say,"Oye oye if this is a joke...What happened to Issei, Akeno?"

Akeno smiled slightly catching Rias by surprise, who hadn't seen a genuine smile in years, and said,"It seems that Nagisa made the Red dragon give Issei some things." Rias looked at Nagisa a bit suspicious and said,"What was the price of the power it isn't given for free" Nagisa smiled at her and said,"I merely offered Draig his eyes, his heart, and a part of his brain. All these have been replaced by parts of a Dragon. If I'm being honest, Issei has all the knowledge and etiquettes. The thing that you tried day before yesterday will be more approved by some people now" Rias turned crimson in embarrassment as she had tried to get Issei to take her virginity to make the marriage contract void, but managed to say,"Thanks....By the way, I was informed that you have to have three people in today's Rating game, I was thinking you should take a member of my peerage, Akeno or..."