Aizen in Khaos brigade?

Third Person POV
As Nagisa was fighting against Yamamoto with Ukitake and Shunsui, he spoke loudly enough to let both his allies hear,"Can you two distract him for a couple of seconds, I'd like to try something?" As Ukitake and Shunsui gave a nod and charged forward to attack Yamamoto, Nagisa jumped upwards to get a better view at the situation. Ukitake rushed forward at the wielder of Ryuujin Jakka who sent out a blast of fire to stop him from advancing creating a opening for Shunsui who was about to bring down his swords at Yamamoto's shoulder when the target shifted to the side and parried the attack and send a fire wave hoping to deter the target from attacking.

As Shunsui jumped back with a Shunpo and re-engaged with Ukitake, both attacking from the sides. As Yamamoto was about to bring his sword down for judgement, Nagisa appeared in a black aura that appeared to distort the space around him, he touched the sword at his hilt and said,"Did you forget what happens when I touch a sword? Lets see you try to control your sword now..." As he jumped back with the two, Yamamoto tried to hit them with a fire wave only to see that fire wave suddenly delay by a second. As Ukitake and Shunsui wondered what happened Nagisa said,"Don't worry, I set a different delay timer than before." As Yamamoto suddenly stopped and pushed his sword into the ground and began using demonic arts, Nagisa quickly jumped and said,"Void Art: Absorption field".

As the demonic arts neared him a clear shield was generated which appeared to bend space a bit. As the blasts were absorbed a sudden fide wave hit his back. Nagisa looked around to see Yamamoto standing glaring at him when suddenly he realised that the delay timer wasn't there anymore. As he removed and threw off the fire torn jacket he chuckled,"Haven't been hit like that in a while, hope you're ready for this...Both of you jump away" As both Ukitake and Shunsui jumped away Nagisa said,"Void Art: The beauty of death". As a huge black dome erupted around the two contenders, blocking the view from the outside, huge sounds resembling clashes of swords and muffled talking confused the two standing outside. When a dome disintegrated into the wind, you could see both Yamamoto and Nagisa  huffing as if they both had been fighting for a long time, Yamamoto turned to the two Captains covered in cuts and bruises and asked a bit calmer than before,"How long were we in that dome?" Shunsui replies,"About 5 minutes, why?".

Nagisa chuckle also in the same state,"We were fighting for 5 hours, I made a time distortion. To think Yamamoto-tou-sama wouldn't be damaged a bit. I guess he really is stronger in swordplay." Ukitake hesitantly asked,"What were you expecting?" Nagisa just grinned madly,"A lost limb or something. Nobody survived that unharmed till now." As Ukitake looked at the boy and asked,"How old are you again?" Nagisa pouted and kicked a rock and said,"I'm not old." Yamamoto chuckled,"Keep telling yourself that." Turning to the other two,"I'd like you to meet God's firstborn." As the two looked at the boy in awe, Nagisa looked up to see Misaka sitting on top of a tree with the Yoruichi and Soi-Fong in tow, only for Misaka to jump down and give a smack to the back of his head,"Try to keep your powers in check, otherwise you're eating outside." Nagisa sighed in defeat and nodded. Misaka then turned to Yamamoto and bowed only for the man to nod back and asked,"Why does it seem like there is a war going on in Soul Society?"

As Yamamoto told them about Aizen's murder, Nagisa and Misaka both shook their heads Misaka and said,"There are still 13 captain signatures. Aizen's probably alive. Are you sure that they checked the body?" Nagisa nodded and said,"There are four Captains in the council chambers with a captain most likely injured and other who just reached a while ago." Misaka stiffened a bit and said,"I don't like where this is going." Nagisa couldn't help but nod.

As few distance away as Renji and Rukia were teleported to the clearing a few distance away from the recently ended fight, all of people standing heard a sound on back of their heads,"Captains, Vice-captains and temporary vice-captains of the Gotei-13, 'God of death' and his aide, and drifters. This is vice-captain Kotetsu Isane of the 4th division speaking. An emergency situation had occurred, this transmission is under the authority of Captain Unohana Retsu and myself, Kotetsu Isane. Please listen carefully. Everything I'm about to say is true." As she explained how Aizen had betrayed the Soul Society along with two other Captains, Gin and Tousen and had mortally wounded a Captain and a Vice-captain.