The Battle

Third Person POV
As Nagisa and Misaka jumped outside they saw Valper Galilei and Freed Sellzen standing outside with 2 fallen angels hovering above. Nagisa looked at the fallen angels and decided that he'll help take care of Valper and Freed first. The looked at Kiba and said,"You help take care of Freed with Xenovia and Irina. Issei you support them if they are overwhelmed. Me and Misaka will take care of Valper. Dulio please take care of the fallen angels."

Everyone nodded and jumped into battle. As Nagisa and Misaka approached Valper, Valper recognised Nagisa and said,"I see you're still alive, I guess you didn't die after all, my dear Experiment 514." Nagisa's face turned into a grim expression and he said,"You'll die today, Valper. Misaka get ready" Valper laughed and said,"Get them boys" Suddenly 3 Cerbrus came out of the ground and ran towards them. As Nagisa and Misaka were about to get hit by the dogs of hell. A orange streak of lightning struck the dogs temporarily stunning them. And a voice said,"I believe you're outnumbered Nagisa-san I came to help." Nagisa looked up to see Akeno. Her mixing her powers had taken Nagisa's anger of her joining the battle away for the moment. Nagisa smiled and said,"Thanks for the assistance Akeno." Nagisa then nodded at Misaka and they attacked the three-headed dogs.

*Meanwhile with Issei*

Issei knew he was fighting a tough battle. The man wearing the clerical robes was constantly a over-powering Kiba and the Church-Duo. Suddenly the man vanished. Issei shouted,"Behind you Irina." Irina turned around and turned her Excalibur into a whip to catch the man who appeared and caught the whip and pulled it away from Irina's hand knocking her to the ground unconscious.

Freed laughed and said,"You really thought that you could have caught me." Then he jumped away and started chanting a ritual after saying,"You'll face my true power now." A Cerberus appeared from the ground and started attacking Kiba and Xenovia. Issei's chest made a noise,"Dragon Booster Second Liberation" Issei's hands were changed to that of the dragon's. His shirt also shredded as scales appeared on his chest. He ran and punched Cerberus after Kiba hit him with his sword barely having any effect. Kiba cursed as Cerberus was thrown back but it didn't have any effect from Kiba's sword.

Kiba took a deep breath as he tried to summon a sword. Suddenly he said,"Sword Birth: Balance Breaker. Holy-Demonic Sword." And proceeded to cut Cerberus's body in half. Issei sighed in relief as he skidded to a stop. Valper had a shocked look on his face as he managed to say,"That's not possible a holy-demonic sword can't exist in theory." Then he struck a realisation and said laughing,"I see, a Holy-demonic sword that confirms it GOD REALLY IS DE...." Suddenly a light spear stabbed him in the back and Dulio also fell down bleeding to the ground. A fallen angel said,"So he figured it out that God is dead. He had to be killed I have no further use of him anyway."On hearing this Xenovia fell down to her knees saying,"That's not possible, it can't be."

Nagisa, Misaka and Akeno who just had killed the three Cerberus and were moving towards Valper came to a stop. Nagisa had a pain struck look on his face as Xenovia fell to her knees. He was thankful that Irina had not heard it, he was sure the pure believer would have lost her mind. Nagisa felt the need to kill the fallen angel as he saw Dulio on the ground. Nagisa turned to Misaka and said,"Please take Akeno and protect Xenovia and Dulio."

Nagisa finally took out his wings and flew to where the fallen angels were. He had a angry look on his face when he saw Kokabiel and Raynare. He looked at Raynare with pure disgust and said,"You made a big mistake showing your face." Raynare has a scared expression as she looked down. Kokabiel said,"So you really think the Shinigami with be able to stop me." Nagisa muttered,"Void Art: Hunters kill." Suddenly Black arrows rained at Kokabiel and Raynare but were destroyed on touching them. The rest which missed hit the ground and made large holes where they hit, the ground beneath them was completely destroyed. Kokabiel laughed and proceeded to punch Nagisa in the stomach. Nagisa dropped to the ground from the force forming a crater. Kokabiel laughed and said,"So much for the great Shinigami." He looked at Raynare and said,"Its a good thing we blessed ourselves against his attacks and the angel's."