Prologue

"Boom". The explosion rang through out the lone building out in the middle of nowhere waking the young man being held captive in the basement.His senses coming to him as the ceiling started to crack and crumble the tall wooden planks acting as legs started to give way. inside all hell has broken loose, but outside aside from the burning building nothing could be heard, but the sound of Mother Nature coaxing her children away from the grand disturbance happening not far away.

Inside the exploding building lay a young college freshman by the name of Park Jimin. Not knowing how he even ended up in the basement in the first place, the last thing he remembers is talking to his new friend Taehyung. Amid waiting for the flames to burn down the door acting as a semi safe shield protecting him from the flames behind it "Where is he?" Jimin heard above the roaring flames but muffled and far away he wanted to scream he was here but he with the door nearly gone and the air getting thicker with smoke he knew he couldn't waste his breath. With a deep breath for a clearer mind Jimin created an ice barricade with the little moisture he could muster not knowing if he was going to keep this up until his savior arrived and he could escape his fiery death.

Surrounded by ice and flames Jimin shrunk himself against the basement wall trying to remember how he found himself in this situation not knowing if his rescuer was really saving him or trying to kill him.

"Dammit Yoongi." Jimin swore to himself as he prepared to create anther layer of ice for the flames to melt like ice cream on a sunny day, but as the flames got hotter the moister in the air got thinner there wouldn't be enough to create even a thin film of ice Jimin had to get out of there. Sucking up as much air and moister as he could Jimin formed a shield he thought was thick enough for him to use from pure ice it was heavy and hard to keep stable, but it was his only option. Jimin racked his finger through his matted hair with his free hand and took the position of holding his shield with the other. Jimi's arms felt like they were going to snap he was weak from lack of oxygen, so he mustered up all the strength he could and charged for the burning door.

Just as he made for the door it swung open revealing an impossibly angry Min Yoongi "I've been looking all over for you."