Chapter Twenty-Five

September 10,2016 2:00pm

"Jimin oh how I've missed you." Seokjin says Lying in bed staring at a surveillance photo of Jimin with the biggest smile on his face he has ever seen while looking at Min Yoongi. "Even after all these years you two still find a way to find each other its almost as if the universe is working against me." He laughs to himself in the eerie emptiness of his bedroom memories of the past flashing through his mind as he stares at Jimin. Seokjin placed the picture on his bedside dresser as someone knocked on the door.

"Sir Jung Hoseok is in the parlor for you whenever you are ready." The butler says before he bows and walks down the hall the tap tap tap of his heels on the linoleum floor is the only thing to be heard as he turns down a dark corridor. Seokjin keeps his door open as he grabs his robe and puts on his slippers to head downstairs before he leaves he places the photo of Jimin in side his dresser drawer his index finger tracing Jimin's smile one last time before tucking it away.

Downstairs in the parlor with a tumbler of whiskey between his bruised interlocked hands sat Hoseok in a blood-spattered wife beater and a grim expression on his usually smiling face. "Hoseok." Seokjin says with a nod as he takes a seat. "I got as much as I could out of him but I really don't think he knows much more can't we just kill them and get it over with the longer we drag this on the more of a pain its going to be." Hoseok says as he downs his drink before pouring another and grabbing a glass for Seokjin while he was at it. "Not yet my little puppet we have to wait for Jimin to figure out his parents are missing before we kill them you know the plan Hoseok or do I have to remind you again." He says as his eyes turn white just before Hoseok's also turns white. "No please I know the plan I'm sorry really I am there is no need to remind me." Hoseok pleads the grim look turning into dread when the feeling of Seokjin invading his brain Hoseok couldn't take Seokjin controlling his brain anymore he was staring to question if he ever really had any control over his body since he has known Seokjin. "Good now about making them talk do we have anything useful or are they still staying loyal to a man who isn't even a God anymore Jimin can no longer help them I took care of that when I erased his memories so what's holding them back." Seokjin snarled a look of pure distain on his face as he thought about stupid humans and their morals. "She won't talk because that is her son and she raised him and he won't talk because he is currently the boss until Jimin comes into power and he doesn't want to give up what little he has left its pathetic really." Hoseok mutters the last part to him self as he takes another drink. "Well I guess that's nice they are going to die anyways just get what you can before you kill the woman fist and make him watch." Seokjin says as he walks away turning once more toward Hoseok for his last words to hit home. "Make sure you record it so we can leave our little Jimin a present." He ends with a smile like the words falling form his lips weren't going to ruin someone's life. "Yes sir."

"Now to deal with Tweedledum and Tweedle-dee."

Taehyung and Jungkook were the only part of Seokjin's grand plan that he couldn't control because the torment of Min Yoongi could only be done by the people who knew him the best with Taehyung being the abused ex and Jungkook being just another dumbass following Taehyung on the dark winding path that he was leading them both down.

Seokjin followed the foul smell of sex and alcohol to the room both men were sharing before he could knock on the door it burst open with a half-dressed Taehyung exiting while Jungkook yelled for him to come back. "Babe I'm ju- Sir?" Seokjin just stared at the young man before him skin flushed pink and neck marked with dark bruises that seemed to trail down below the loose hanging collar of the extra-large T-Shirt he was wearing that came to his mid-thigh with no bottoms. "I sincerely hope you two haven't destroyed anything expensive or I will be collecting it from both of you with blood." Jungkook yelped as a loud thud came from the room and Taehyung gulped before taking a step back into the room before muttering just a moment before closing the door in Seokjin's face.

Seokjin could hear the sound of clothes being shuffled on skin before Taehyung opened the door again completely dressed with a shirtless Jungkook with a cigarette dangling from his pale lips standing behind him. "Yes, sir how can we help you?" Jungkook asks as he lights the stick hanging from his lips blowing out a puff of smoke before Seokjin could speak to them. "You two are disgraceful the only reason I haven't had Hoseok kill any of you yet is because I need Yoongi distracted which you two idiots don't seem to be doing very well anyways, so tell me why I shouldn't kill one or the both of you right now?" Seokjin asked as both men stepped back. "Because you need us remember Yoongi isn't going to leave Jimin alone but if he sees anyone of us he won't hesitate to come after us." Taehyung placated in a pleading tone and Jungkook went to step into a protective stance in front of Taehyung. "Good its nice you two know your place puppets." Seokjin says before he walks away without another word.

Authors Note:  I'm seriously sorry i took so long with this update i took time for myself to think about this story. I am going to finish the series it just might take some time so please bear with me if you want.