Chapter Eleven

August 30, 2016 10:30pm

"Please hurry up Jimin you already look good enough to eat." Too say Jimin was nervous was an understatement this wasn't the first time he has gone out, but it is the first since he graduated from high school. Jimin played with his hair he couldn't decide on parting it down the middle or covering his forehead.  He couldn't keep his hands from shaking so to try and calm himself he turned on the faucet and splashed cool water on his face it felt good on his flushed cheeks, and the two strong arms that wrapped around his torso felt nice also, so he took a deep breath and dried his hands on his pants and looked to Namjoon in the mirror eyes already fixated on his face. Namjoon swooped down and kissed Jimin's check "It's alright it just going to be you and me I'll try not to leave your side this time." He whispered in Jimin's ear before trailing kisses down to Jimin's collar and laughed when the younger pushed him away with a small smile on his face.

The strobe lights in the club were over powering to Jimin's eyes he had to squint just to see what was in front of him it smelled of cigarettes and alcohol which Jimin scrunched his nose up in disgust already wanting to leave, but with Namjoon holding on to his hand pulling him further to a V.I.P section that was upstairs and quieter than the dance floor Jimin knew he wouldn't be able to protest for much longer. When Namjoon settled down and made sure Jimin was seated next to him he began chatting with a few people who were sitting on the couch next to them grabbing a glass and pouring champagne inside before turning to Jimin and handing it to him.

With three flutes' down Jimin was feeling the affects of the alcohol and Namjoon seemed to be occupied with other matters, so he stood up and left the couch going to the dance floor below. Jimin with the confidence of alcohol in his system let the music wash over him as he began dancing to the electronic beat that was blasting through the speakers and vibrating the floor beneath him his hips swayed side to side and his hands trailed up his torso and dragged themselves through his hair, Jimin could fell almost all eyes on him and he enjoyed it.

Jimin felt hands grab on his waist and pull him flush against a hard body and a head was placed on his shoulder "I let you out of my sight for two minutes and you're already seducing half the crowd in this place what a bad boy you are." He felt the brush of lips on the shell of his ear and warm breath on his neck Namjoon was dancing behind him and holding on to Jimin like he was property to be looked at but not touched eyes from the other dancing looked at scene before them and Jimin couldn't help but laugh.

Jimin and Namjoon danced together from goofy and weird with some jerking motions from Namjoon to slow and sensual mostly from Jimin that was until Namjoon turned away long enough for Jimin to notice a head of familiar black and blue hair lean in to talk to Namjoon who then turned back "Ill be right back I'm going to get a drink from the bar." Jimin heard in his ear before Namjoon left him alone.

Jimin danced on his own for a while smiling at passing partners and getting felt up from a few people behind him all at once and he was having fun, but when three songs passed and Namjoon wasn't back Jimin had the notion to go and look for him he looked to the bar but couldn't find him anywhere; slight panic filled his senses,  but also he knows that Namjoon could take care of himself if needed but that didn't mean he still couldn't worry.

Jimin decided to walk around and look for Namjoon trying to fight his way through the horde of dancing, sweating, and drinking peers Jimin stopped for what he didn't know why but he felt like he had to no needed to an uneasy feeling started to grow within his gut but not like something was wrong but more like someone was watching him he looked around but saw no one in particular was really paying attention to him shaking his head he decided to brush it off running his fingers through his sweat matted hair he wasn't looking when he bumped into someone almost tripping over his own feet in an attempt to catch himself before he fell,  but two hot hands wrapped themselves around his torso and pulled Jimin into an hard chest that smelled of heated cinnamon and sandal wood Jimin reached for the two arms holding him up and stood properly a blush creeping along his neck as he looked up into the dark orbs that stared back at him "Yoongi I'm so sorry I was looking for Namjoon and I wasn't paying attention-" Yoongi cut Jimin off with a finger placed to his lips shushing him, Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes again a strange look on his face the finger slipped away and it was like being caught in a trance black captured brown and all was lost the music seemed to die down and the crowd slowly disappeared it was like there was only them two standing in the middle of an empty space tethered to each other heat engulfed Jimin and it felt nice, warm, and relaxing it embraced Jimin completely he placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and felt him shiver or maybe it was his hands that were shaking, but he couldn't even think about for to long  the moment was ruined when a cold hard hand grasped Jimin arm and snatched Jimin out of his trance and was back inside the humid packed club.

Namjoon was in front of him staring Yoongi down but the stare didn't seem to faze him,  Yoongi just stared back with a menacing look on his face but in no way did it look like he was going to back down.  Namjoon's fingers were digging into Jimin's bicep but that wouldn't keep him from stopping what looked like trouble.

Jimin managed to pull Namjoon outside all the while making sure to apologize to Yoongi and promising to make it up to him in the upcoming days. To say Jimin was upset would be an understatement he was pissed no he wasn't just pissed he was disappointed in Namjoon how could he act that way he hasn't done this since SoekJin and that was back in high school, Namjoon was taking his overprotective role to far. They made their way to the car with Namjoon driving since Jimin had been drinking; the passengers in the car were silent while nothing but the humming of the vehicle and the light beat of hip hop music playing in the background Namjoon drove all the way back to the dorm with a solemn look on his face looking over in Jimin's direction occasionally.

Namjoon sulked outside of Jimin's door knocking lightly and asking to be let in but got no reply in return "I'm sorry Jimin I didn't mean to act that way tonight I just saw Yoongi all over you and I couldn't let him tell you... never mind about that but please Jimin forgive me even if you don't let me in I just need to know that you forgive me please." Jimin could hear the sorrow in Namjoon's voice and he couldn't stand to hear this anymore he opened the door tears beginning to run down his cheeks as he saw the distraught look on Namjoon's face "I'm sorry Jimin please don't cry." He cupped Jimin's cheeks thumbs wiping away the tears leaning in to give Jimin a hug while apologies spilled from his lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck burying his face in his chest "Just please don't do that again I hate to see us go down that road again you can't protect me twenty four seven." Jimin mumbled into his chest but Namjoon still heard he reached down and grabbed Jimin's thighs picking him up and carrying him to the bed laying down on the mattress while Jimin lays on top of him Namjoon rubs Jimin's back as silent tears are released in streams down his face Namjoon looks down to see Jimin asleep on his chest and closed his eyes and used the shadows from the corners of the room to engulf them in darkness  he kissed Jimin's forehead "Try and stop me." He whispered.