Chapter Five

August 24,2016 3:30pm

Jimin stared blankly into the water before him somehow while looking for his classes so he could be prepared and not be late on his first day he came across a swimming pool that seemed to be calling out to him he had to wait on the bleachers to not be as creepy while the swim team practiced but Jimin couldn't help but focus on nothing but the water it was almost if it was calling out too him "Jimin come play in the water" "please ,please, please" the water whispered the longer he continued to look at it now the team gone and the swimming area empty there was nothing holding him back from taking a dip.

The last time Jimin went for a swim was his junior year in high school when Namjoon took him "night swimming" it was all fun and games until his mother's personal body guard that she hired too watch after Jimin that he thought he lost showed up and pulled him out of the pool and practically carried him home. Jimin scowled at the memory hating his over protective family especially his mother almost never letting Jimin out of her sight after that day he was surprised she even let him come to an university at all.

To spite his mother Jimin removed his baseball tee and ripped skin tight black pants and jumped in the water enveloping him like it was a mother hugging her child the water was warm and clear.

Jimin opened his eyes and was amazed when he saw the bubbles dance in front of his face like it was happy Jimin decided to join in his head felt clear as he floated there his body relaxed while the water touched his skin in what felt like fingers running over his body Jimin closed his eyes and completely forgetting he was in the water took in a deep breathe and released it the chlorine was strong but not to heavy Jimin's eyes shot open remembering he was in water and he was human and shouldn't be able to breathe under water Jimin began to freak out trying to find his way to the surface but kept on hitting a way he soon felt a strong hot grip on his torso Jimin fought thinking someone was trying to pull him down his struggle seemed futile and then the heated presence got hotter and everything went black...

"Hey kid hey wake up" Jimin heard a deep voice say in his mind turning over he waved the voice away trying to go back to sleep "Slap" Jimin woke with a start heaving air into his lungs like he hasn't breathed In forever he pushed himself back on his hands and heels before a big hot hand grabbed his ankle and pulled him back to where he was laying 'hey stop kicking me you little brat" Jimin froze hearing the deep throaty voice speak again he almost didn't believe it was true until he saw him the pale man before him black and blue locks sticking to his forehead dripping wet, clothes in the same state the man waved his hands in front of Jimin's face getting no response "Dammit he must have hit himself so hard he became stupid" the man looked away about to get up when Jimin reached for his arm " That's not a nice thing to say" Jimin stated before retracting his hand form the firm arm completely "hot" he whispered under his breathe still feeling the heat of the mans body on his small delicate hand " thank you I guess." The man looked a little unsure at first the he smirked to his self and stuck his big hand out "Yoongi, Min Yoongi and you are?"

"Jimin, Park Jimin."

Jimin grabbed the hand that was outstretched towards him completely engulfing his "well nice to meet you Jimin, Park Jimin, so are you going to tell me why I had to pull you out of the pool while you were flailing like an idiot?" Jimin cheeks flushed never has anyone talked to him like that except for Namjoon. The hand helped pull Jimin up with the such a force Jimin almost collided with the one helping him body Jimin didn't know what to say standing so close to him there were practically eye level with each other looking into each other eyes deep brown filled to the brim with happiness and a little mischief meeting almost black eyes filled with nothing like the life was drained from them in the worst possible ways.

Jimin didn't understand how his eyes said one thing but the smile on his face said something different "sorry thank you" Jimin smiled stepping back to get his clothes that sat laying on the tile before him pulling his pants on Jimin turned around and saw Yoongi staring at him brushing his hair back "what is something wrong?" Jimin slipping his shirt over his head and pulling his arms through "you never answered my question so what were you doing?" Jimin didn't know what to say how could he tell a stranger that the reason he was flailing around was because he was breathing underwater which was impossible "nothing I just freaked out I uhm just got scared of my own shadow." Jimin almost thought Yoongi didn't believe him but when he said okay and went to leave he sighed in relief one last glance at the pool before he too also left.