Chapter Twenty- Nine

January 1,2017 12:01am

"Are you ready to talk now?"

Shallow breathing could be heard from the middle of the room on a metal slab where a man barely clinging to life laid bloodied and beaten.

"Yes, now please stop I- I can't take this anymore I'll tell you whatever you want please just stop." The man cried out no longer trying to fight his way out of his bindings. Jimin looked down at the man laying before him.

"Good."

The man nodded his head weakly. "Don't die before he comes down here." Jimin slapped the mans chest making him whine in complaint. Jimin turned towards the door knocking three times before one of the bodyguards opened it and with a nod Jimin leaves walking through the hallway from the basement to the upstairs holding area. Jimin could hear the tell-tale signs of torture from some of the other rooms. Somewhere deep inside of himself he felt that he shouldn't even be there he knows something isn't right but with Seokjin, the wedding, and all the work he has been doing it just seems all to bothersome to reflect on those feelings.

"Jimin sweetheart come here please."

He heard Jin call from one of the lounge chairs in the holding area in one of the side rooms. Jimin pushed the door open and walked inside to sit in Jin's lap the older man automatically wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist hand under his blood spotted shirt his thumb rubbing the skin of Jimin's hip. "Is he ready?"

"Yes! Jinnie I really had to push him harder than all the other ones for a moment I thought he wasn't going to talk, but I did what you taught me Jinnie and figuratively and literally it all spilled out of him." Jimin smiled leaning his head on Jin's shoulder. "Good we will let him rest for now." Jin smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Jimin since you have been so good, I have one extra special mission for you before our big day."

"What?"

"There is this one special person that I need you to take care of for me he has been a thorny little thing in my side and he needs to be gone."

"Jin you know I do-." Jimin froze eyes glazed over "Jimin listen to me I need you to find and kill Min Yoongi for me no questions asked do you understand me." Jimin stood nodding his head numbly. "Kill Min Yoongi."

"Thank you Jimin you're dismissed." Seokjin said with a wave of his hand.

Jimin walked into the hall stiffly with a glazed look in his eyes paying no heed to anyone or anything.

Namjoon stared in shock at the scene before him his Jimin his best friend was being controlled by Seokjin and he was going after Yoongi this was not good how the hell was he supposed to stop Jimin without Seokjin or Yoongi knowing he was there.

Namjoon followed Jimin until he made his way upstairs to his and Seokjin's room and grabbed a black duffel bag and watched as Jimin filled it with knives, guns, and at least a weeks' worth of clothes and provisions.

"Jimin." Namjoon whispered into the room and Jimin looked up with a look of recognition before it completely slipped away and he continued packing. "Jimin stop." Namjoon said louder and Jimin did frozen with his hands still in the duffel.

"Jimin you need to stop and come with me." He said as he stepped closer to a frozen Jimin. "I- I can't." he said as he pulled a 9mm from his duffel and aimed it at Namjoon. "Jinnie needs me." Jimin stated with tears welling in his deep brown eyes. "Don't make me shoot you Namjoon you need to leave before you die please." A tear fell from Jimin's eye before he sniffled and fixed his stance. "I'm giving five minutes to leave before I scream, I don't want to hurt you so please leave before I have to." Namjoon looked from the gun to Jimin and took a step back. "Jimin he is controlling you, you don't have to do this you can just come with me and we will protect you I promise on my life please." He begged but to no avail Jimin put the gun back into the duffle. "Three minutes." And turned away reaching for an envelope left on the night stand. "Okay Jimin I'll see you on the outside." He said with a nod and left the room and exiting the mansion.

Outside Namjoon dialed a number in his phone before entering his car down the street from Seokjin's. "Looks like my plan didn't work but he isn't himself either Seokjin sent him out to finish his dirty work so be careful with what ever your plan is."

"Good shouldn't be long now then huh? Looks like we are getting him back."

Yoongi smirked as he hung up the phone and looked at the people before him.

"Listen here something big is going to happen soon so get ready and don't let me down." He stood and tossed a picture on the table everyone was sitting at before him. "If you see him don't fucking touch him, he's mine." He looked to each person sitting at the table before him making eye contact with each and everyone of them all nodded in response before, he dismissed them all and sat down.

Yoongi grabbed the picture of a smiling Jimin he salvaged from the fire.

"Why the hell do I care so much I barely even know you."

"Because you're soulmates."

Yoongi jumped from his seat staring at the stranger in front of him. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"Sit down lava boy I'm not here to hurt you I'm here to help you Seokjin has gone too far with what he is doing with Jimin and it's only a matter of time before he makes him do something Jimin will never come back from."

The stranger said as he sat where Yoongi was once sitting. "Who do I have to do to get a stiff drink around here?"

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok."

"Don't you work for."

"Seokjin, yes I do but not right now not while he has Jimin to play with."

Yoongi walked to the bar and poured two pulls of whiskey and sat one down in front of Hoseok. "Soulmates huh?"

"Yes, soulmates as in a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner that is the literal definition."

"Bullshit."

"No fate, why do you think your dad gave you the assignment to watch him knowing that isn't your job, why do you think you two became so close in such a short amount of time it's not because of hormones."

"I don't believe in fate or destiny it's all just coincidence my father wanted me to watch him because he trusts me, we were close because that was my job."

"Oh yeah and when you begged him not to leave you the night, he got kidnapped was you just doing your job too."

"Shut up, I got your point so what do I or we need to do?"

"The only thing we can at this point and that's take Seokjin down."

Authors Note: Hi you guys I know it's been a while but here I am dropping this bad boy well it's honestly not that good cause I suck but hey I got something out in the new year later then when I was actually going to write it and i'm sorry for that I got sick then celebrated new years and got sick again so yeah i'm sorry and enjoy please.