Chapter Two

August 15,2016 3:45pm

Yoongi sat in his room a ball of fire floating above his head eyes closed as he added two more spheres the flaming orbs juggled in the air until Yoongi could hear the loud commotion that was his father walking into his room "Yoongi I need you to come downstairs there is some people I want you to meet and get dressed don't embarrass me alright you have ten minutes." Yoongi sighed to himself and with his concentration gone the glowing globes extinguished themselves, going to his closet he grabbed black button-down shirt and slacks throwing them on and looking in the mirror Yoongi fixed his black hair with blue highlights his cat like soulless eyes started back at him Yoongi smirked to himself and put on his house slippers walking down the stairs twirling a small flame in his left hand. "Mr. Min sir your father is in his study with some guest of the evening would you like for me to announce your entrance young master." The butler stated while holding out a platter with a glass of scotch on the rocks "No" he grunts out to tired to even say thank you like he usually would.

Walking towards his father's study Yoongi took sips of his drink needing the brown bitter liquid to get through another day with his father opening the door Yoongi saw two other people staring straight at him a man strong in stature but small in height his deep brown hair was swooped to the side and eyes burned on Yoongi's skin as he looked him up and down "is this the one that's supposed to watch over my son he doesn't look like much. "Watch your mouth old man." Yoongi glared waves of fire rippling over his hands singing the wrist of his shirt cuffs "calm down my son this is serious business" Yoongi's father stated grabbing his shoulder and the man questioning his worth arm as well.

Seated the woman with the long black hair and warm brown eyes spoke first while holding on to her husband's hands "please we need you to protect our son while he is in school he needs to take over after we leave, or the others will take over our territory." Yoongi stared as he saw the precipitation on his glass run down and starts to trail its self toward the couple before them "water" Yoongi whispered to himself as he thought about why would the water mafia come to his territory to ask for protection.

The water and fire mafia aren't normally supposed to be associating with each other seeing as one is fire and the other is water they have been fighting for years but when the Parks had there first son it was almost as if they disappeared from the world completely but Yoongi's father knew better he knew why the water mafia went into hiding there first born Park Jimin would be the of the first of the Parks to ever control all forms of water from creating water from the air to forming and shaping it to whatever he wants it to be. That could come in handy when taking over the other territories his powers could take out anyone and that's why Yoongi's father needs him to do this.

Agreements were made, and contracts were drawn, and hands were shaken and as everyone was exiting the study Yoongi's father held him by the shoulder "we do this and make sure you have Park Jimin on your side no matter what it takes I want their territory son make your family proud." With a slap on the back and a chuckle his father walked away while Yoongi poured himself another glass from his father's stash with a huff and a swig he finally made his way out and towards his room to pack.

Staring at the picture of the young boy with black hair eyes closed from the impact of flushed cheeks, full pink lips pulled up into a bright smile while white teeth shown through, one was crooked but in a cute way. Yoongi laid back on his bed picture placed on the pillow already closing his eyes and forming his glowing sphere's again "Park Jimin" humph."