Chapter Twenty-Four

September 10,2016 2:00am

"Meeting at my place in fifteen I'm tired of waiting." Taehyung placed his phone on the dresser next to his bed with a deep sigh, revenge is tiring but it needs to be done to get back home. Taehyung turned and wrapped his arms around the warm hard body laying next him holding on to the last few moments of relaxation before he and his partner had to leave. Jungkook stirred before turning to face the one holding him "We were summoned." Taehyung voiced quietly there was a moment of silence before Jungkook smiled and laughed followed by Taehyung who reluctantly pulled the covers back dispersing the nice comfy atmosphere that was created.

Showering was never an easy task for Taehyung every time he walked past the bathroom mirror he couldn't help him self but stop and look at his reflection and see everything wrong from the color of his hair to the scars along his chest and arms. Before the memories could resurface Jungkook walked in with a towel around his waist and a loving smile on his face already prepared to fix the problem before there is one. With a kiss to Taehyung's forehead and a hug with a whispered promise of "You're absolutely beautiful." To distract him from the turmoil he was going to start within himself to shower and make their meeting on time.

"Meeting in fifteen Hoseok." Said the voice on the intercom before the call was disconnected. Hoseok groaned it was two in the morning and that controlling bastard wanted a meeting, he just laid down not even five minuets ago and he was needed again it just wasn't fair.

Making his way downstairs Hoseok slipped on his black undershirt as he came across his men. "You're still awake, damn working hard huh sir?" Hoseok nodded to his subordinates and made his way to the bar near his kitchen and made himself a drink that was strong enough to burn his throat and maybe the memories of the night a few hours prior. Killing was never one of his favorite task it always left a sour taste in the back of his throat which could only be washed away with the strong burn of alcohol. "Boss you ready?" downing another glass Hoseok followed one of his men out into the study just as his other associates were being seated at the mahogany round table in front of them.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked up just in time to see Hoseok walk in a drink in hand and asking the butler for another as he sat down across from them it was quiet while they waited for the man of the hour to show himself. The first to break the silence was Jungkook "What's your problem?" Hoseok and Taehyung both looked up to Jungkook a retort on the tip of his tongue. A chuckle sounded through out the silence, "Sir" a line of men called out making previous conversation halt and the three at the table stood for the one entering "Ah you're all here how wonderful!" walking into the study was a man tall in stature, but small in frame Seokjin was the leader of this little dysfunctional crew if you could call it that.

Seokjin sat down first then followed by everyone else "So glad to see everyone here tonight." Seokjin clapped in excitement while the men around him stared in annoyance "Seokjin, what are we doing here?" Hoseok asked slouching in his chair as his drinks from earlier start to make a crash landing in his system Jungkook and Taehyung both looked perplexed as the older stared Hoseok down. "Well if you weren't so worried about getting drunk off your ass then I would have already told you and you all wouldn't be in my presence tainting the very air I breath." The room grew silent for the unknown consequences that could be pushed upon them by their infamous leader. "Now children, I need to know how things are going with my plan to get Jimin back."

Authors Note: Hey y'all sorry about the long wait. honestly i stopped writing and just for got about this book then i was so rudely reminded by my mother who also is a fellow reader that i needed to update. this chapter too me two weeks to write and personally i don't think its done as well as my other chapters but who am i to say. you guys enjoy.