Chapter Ten

August 29, 2016 5:00pm

Yoongi groaned body still slightly sore from the other night he healed of course but there were still the residual aches. Lying in bed Yoongi did nothing for the past two days but shower, eat, sleep and well watch Jimin while doing this he came to notice a few things about the younger. Whenever Jimin was alone he would sing, dance or read manga's and if he wasn't doing that he was constantly taking pictures of himself just to only post one on social media it was interesting to watch Jimin being in his own element and Yoongi found comfort in this small things he knew about Jimin he thought it was cute the way Jimin pushed his glasses up his nose when he was reading or would nibble on his bottom lip while concentrating on getting a move done perfectly that was until Namjoon would come over and all would be simply pushed away.

Namjoon was a mystery to Yoongi all his classes were in the afternoon and he barely slept in his own dorm room which is two floors up he was always there whether they were talking, cuddling, laughing or eating he was always there and Yoongi didn't like it at all to him it seemed like Namjoon was only there for Jimin.

Yoongi watched on his laptop as Namjoon came over with food and teased Jimin until he sat between Namjoon's legs while he feed him and himself.

"Train to Busan" was playing in the background a movie Jimin was already watching. Yoongi wanted that he wanted someone to smile at him like Jimin was smiling at Namjoon like he was giving him all the attention in the world, he wanted the cuddles, and all the food, he wanted that, he had that once with Taehyung but like his mother used to say, "When you burn to hot people tend to get hurt." Jimin wasn't what he wanted he was just a job Yoongi was only there to protect him and get him on their side when all hell broke loose and nothing more.

"So, what are you wearing to the party?" Yoongi heard from the speaker on his laptop from the kitchen "party" he said to himself, but it sounded loud in his empty dorm he slowly ate his cup of ramen and listened to the conversation take place he heard the shuffle of closet French doors opening and a giggle could be heard next, a very unsettling "sexy." Was heard in a deep voice Yoongi wanted to see what was so sexy so he sat on his bed grabbing the laptop and placing it in the middle of the mattress.

Yoongi didn't think he could see Jimin the boy he has been watching for a week now wear something so enticing though his ensemble was all black that wasn't what mattered it was the way the tight ripped black jeans hugged his thick thighs and shredded holes showed just enough skin to draw you in, loose black V-neck slightly hung off his shoulders pale olive skin vibrant with the hue of darkness surrounding it. Yoongi practically drooled his pupils blown wide as he stared at Jimin modeling his outfit in front of Namjoon sauntering around and hips swishing as he came closer to the blond-haired male who grabbed his hips and pulled him closer they laughed; danced together and Yoongi just couldn't look anymore he slammed his laptop closed.

Yoongi couldn't get the image of Jimin out of his head, so he turned on the television trying and failing to get thick pale thighs, swaying hips, plump glossy lips in an upturned motion and flushed cheeks tinted pink. Yoongi needed a distraction "And tonight in breaking news two college students have found two dead bodies in the water tower above the sorority house, they found the bodies when one of the students went to the roof to check on why the water tasty funny. We have Julia Hyun on the scene now." Now that was the distraction Yoongi needed as the reporter talked to the girls about the bodies Yoongi put the television on mute and reached for his vibrating phone with his father's name on the caller ID Yoongi answered but was cut off from his greeting "Autopsy report says their throats were slashed post mortem you have any idea why?" That's all Yoongi needed to know Namjoon is the only person within a five-mile radius of the murder so there was no one else to blame if he was killing and leaving a trail of bodies behind he needed to be stopped. Yoongi didn't need the police snooping around he was going to get answers at that party tomorrow.