Chapter Four

August 23,2016 9:20am

Yoongi was never a morning person seeing as he was always up into the wee hours of the night dealing with his own section of his father's business, but seeing as Park Jimin was a morning person Yoongi thought what the hell he might as well its not a job if there aren't any challenges to overcome.

Staring at his laptop Yoongi checked every camera he had placed into the Jimin's room for visuals and audio making sure his laptop and phone where connected, so he could watch Jimin at all times when he is in his room. A song started to play on the phone next to Jimin's head Yoongi has never heard it before but the voice of the singer could put him to sleep if the song continued playing seeing Jimin stir in his sleep brought Yoongi's attention to the figure in his bed blanket swallowing him whole.

Yoongi watched Jimin's head begin to poke out from the covers then his small hand connected to a muscular lightly tanned arm reach out and grab the phone and retracted back into its warm solace before the duvet was kicked off completely and Yoongi watch the sleep ridden Jimin make his bed first "who makes their bed your just going to mess it up when you get back into it." Yoongi said aloud about to shut off his laptop and head back to bed when he saw skin that caught his utter attention Jimin was getting undressed not knowing if he should watch or not Yoongi turned away before quickly looking back Jimin shirt was practically soaking wet and as he looked closer he could see that there were small puddles of water forming under Jimin's feet as he got undressed.

Yoongi ran as fast as he could seeing as how Jimin was headed to the shower he wanted to be able to find a moment to establish first contact with Jimin bursting through the door of the shower stalls it was empty good Yoongi thought as he swiftly made his way to the last stall to turn on the water he almost yelped when the freezing water hit him not used to anything under eighty degrees he quickly turned the water to hot just as the door open to a humming Jimin.

Yoongi waited until Jimin's water turned on before he quickly shut his off seeing as he still had his clothes on and they were wet and starting to get cold he quickly heated up his skin to at least dry some of the chilly water quietly he watched Jimin through the crack in his shower curtain profiling his target he told himself to not sound as creepy as he was being.

Yoongi watched as Jimin stood under the shower water steam filling up the stall listing as he started humming again while washing his hair Yoongi was almost hypnotized as he watched the suds touch every crevasse that was Jimin's body closing his eyes when he heard Jimin giggle liking the sound but not quit understanding why Yoongi sighed about to turn and leave when he looked down and noticed the water from Jimin's shower lick at his legs like it was savoring every last taste of the sun kissed strong calf muscle just before it happily spun down the drain Yoongi bent down "amazing" he said a little to loud he soon Jimin gasp "hello".

Yoongi hid in the shower stall next to Jimin's he soon heard the shower curtain open and again "hello is anyone there?" this could be Yoongi's chance he could just strip down and act like nothing happened and this could be his entrance point but as he thought about it more Yoongi realized how dumb that was, so he said nothing as Jimin asked again who was around Yoongi stayed silent hoping he would just walk past him or at least go back to his shower but when he heard the water shut off and the soft padding of feet and the patter of water droplets hitting linoleum flooring he saw Jimin push back his wet hair and walk towards the door when Jimin suddenly turned around and started walking towards his direction thinking of an excuse he could use for when he was found but to his surprise someone else came into the room a tall pale man with blonde hair swooped back walked in and as soon as he saw Jimin Yoongi felt an eerie feeling overcome him then suddenly disappear "Jimin what are you doing are you just now taking a shower?"

Jimin jumped all to surprised blushing when he saw the pale man "Namjoon you scared the life out of me you can be popping up on people all willy nilly now" Yoongi watch as Jimin began to walk away towel hanging loosely on small hips bucket in hand just as both boys were exiting. 

Yoongi saw as the one called Namjoon turned back towards the shower stall Yoongi was standing in his eyes turned black and deep and his skin seem to become translucent as a skull was soon taking the place of what was once a full face the skeletons jaw widened with razor sharp teeth then soon disappeared as Namjoon looked at Yoongi without really looking at him his body went into fighter mode and Yoongi's body began to smoke as his skin produced a fire so hot it almost turned blue the skeletons face began to reappear "you cant hide forever my little fire starter" Namjoon soon turned and left with a chuckle following a wet towel wrapped Jimin back to his room when he heard the younger shout for him.

"Really darkness."