Chapter Twenty-Six

September 11, 2016 9:24pm

Jimin awoke in a stir his skin prickled with gooseflesh his heart pounding in his chest and his mind only conjuring up one word and that was run his body moved before he could catch his first breath his sights set upon the door his instincts telling him to reach for it when two hot arms wrapped around his waist holding him down. Jimin couldn't breath it seemed the walls around him were getting smaller and smaller his chest was constricting against his heart which was still beating to fast blood rushed through his ears and suddenly he felt hot and wet all over Jimin was practically gasping when two warm lips pressed to his dry ones stilling him completely.

"Jim- in bre- c'mon ple-se baby -reath." Lips pressed to his again this time more persistent than before and with every time their lips parted Jimin could breath a little easier. "Are you okay Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he leaned in for another kiss when Jimin made no motion to speak. "Why did you do that." Jimin asked holding Yoongi by his shoulders to stop him from leaning in again Yoongi ducked his head now a warm blush creeping up his ears from where Jimin could see the top of his head before lifting his head with a small smile playing at his lips. "If I tell you, you can't bring it up again promise." Yoongi said holding up his pinky finger in Jimin's eye line and let a light chuckle fall from his mouth when Jimin wrapped his smaller one around it. "Well I actually learned that from a TV show one of the main characters suffered from a panic attack and his 'will they won't they' love interest kissed him to stop it. It worked on the show, so I thought it would work here in this situation." Yoongi slowly scanned Jimin's face tongue darting out to wet his dry ones as he took in the sight of Jimin biting into his full bottom lip in thought and quickly looked away when he thought he was staring a little too long only to feel Jimin's small warm hands loosely grab his chin with his thumb and pointer finger and lift his face to meet Jimin's dark brown eyes. "Thank you." Jimin stated with a small smile before leaning in to peck Yoongi on the cheek as Jimin was leaning back Yoongi rushed forward with bravado only he could have and kissed Jimin on the lips before pulling back abruptly with an apology when Jimin held his hand saying it was okay the blush on his cheeks reassured Yoongi that maybe just maybe Jimin liked the kiss just as much as he did.

A knock on the door startled Jimin out of his staring contest with Yoongi that he was pretty sure was going to lead to something more when the knock sounded again. "Jimin are you okay? I'm sorry really I am about what happened just let me come in and talk to you Yoongi could stay if he wants please." Jimin looked to Yoongi the question written on his features when Yoongi nodded his affirmation Jimin stood and slowly walked to the door and only opened it to where Namjoon could lean and see Yoongi sitting on Jimin's bed leaning back on his hands in a relaxed pose. Namjoon looked to Jimin and Yoongi a question on his tongue which went  un-asked when Jimin stepped back and sat close to Yoongi like that was the only place he could sit as Namjoon sat in the chair across from them. "Jimin I'm sorry really I am and what happened shouldn't have. I was born to protect you." At that Jimin and Yoongi both sat up straighter at that a confused look on their faces questions burning on both tips of their tongues. "Before you ask any questions let me finish the story first okay." Namjoon looked to them awaiting their conformation when both men nodded he continued.

"I was born a hundred years ago yes a hundred years like I said wait until I am finished please. I was born to protect you Jimin from you I guess I'm sure you know by now you have powers and so do Yoongi and I." Jimin looked towards Yoongi a flurry of emotions crossing his face before he looked back to Namjoon.

"I was born way to early if you couldn't tell I meet the incarnation before you when he died almost twenty years ago but we were not close at all he didn't like me really he thought I was evil and so did you also Yoongi which is kind of funny when you think about it in present circumstance you know your family and all." Namjoon looked to Yoongi with a smirk on his face when he coughed to stop Namjoon from revealing what his family does. "Not that I'm going to divulge into that it's for another time. A year before you were born your mother got in contact with me asking to move in and pretty much be your babysitter so it would be easier and you could learn to like and to trust me so I did I watched you grow up i was your nanny at first then as you got older your body guard." Jimin spoke up a this. "But I don't remember any of this I only met you in high school." Jimin stated sounded confused and hurt as he leaned more into Yoongi's side. "Of course you wouldn't remember when you turned fifteen your freshman year you came into your powers and it was bad like really bad you almost killed a few of your fathers men before I had to calm you down I took so much of your power that when you fainted it took you two days to wake up and when you did you didn't remember me or anything that happened so your family just went with it and soon I became your friend more than your body guard and every time you would use your powers on instinct I would just take until you would calm down. I should have stopped a long time ago, but when Yoongi came to school with you and moved in next door and became close last night when you were showing me I just panicked I swear I was only taking a little before he came into the picture and sped everything up you two weren't even supposed to meet for another five years, but I guess Yoongi's father found you and sent him along which shouldn't have happened because none of the other families were supposed to know about you while you are so young, but I guess someone spilled the proverbial beans." Namjoon rushed out. A weight was lifted from his chest as he was finally able to tell Jimin the truth. "Jimin I know you won't understand but I need to tell you this now before anything else happens. Jimin you're a God." Namjoon paused for dramatic effect as shock clearly shown on Jimin's face. "Yoongi so are you and so am I, and a few centuries ago we were all murdered by your fiancé."

Authors Note: Sorry guys I took so long I honestly didn't like this chapter at first I seriously thought it was terrible, but I thought only the people that read it can truly tell me if its good or not so here you go I hope you all enjoy.