Chapter Fifteen

September 6 ,2016 9:30pm 

"Water, I was controlling water with my mind." Jimin laid upside down on his bed with his feet near his pillow and his head hanging off the foot of the bed he stared at his hands wondering if what happened yesterday was only some weird dream. After Jimin created his force field of water his assailant seemed to disappear all together like it was a figment of his imagination not knowing what just happened or what in the world was going on Jimin walked back to his dorm steadily looking behind himself to make sure he wouldn't be attacked again but nothing occurred only the faint smell of smoke drafting through the wind assaulting his nostrils.

When Jimin made it to his dorm he wanted to see Namjoon and tell him of what happened just minutes ago, but yesterday's argument rang through his mind as he looked to the stairs that led to Namjoon's hall Jimin couldn't bring his self to go and apologize to get his best friend back he told himself he said to much and went too far, Namjoon would never forgive him hell he wouldn't forgive himself. Jimin turned towards his door key in hand to stick into his locked door when he thought of what else happened yesterday well more like last night his cheeks burned and butterflies were having a mosh pit in his stomach Jimin slowly turned around to the door behind him already thinking of an excuse for last night or at least an apology when he knocked on the door no one answered he turned to leave and heard a soft thud and shuffling on the other side of the door so he knocked again to make sure "maybe Yoongi didn't hear me?" he knocked and complete silence instilled Jimin turned away a slight pout on his face when Yoongi didn't answer so he unlocked his own door and walked in before he closed his door he heard a faint voice from next door "If you didn't want to talk poorly hiding behind your door isn't really going to cut it." He spoke loud enough he knew the patron from across the hall could hear him and slammed his door.

"Knock, Knock" Jimin flipped out of the bed trying to untangle himself from his very large comforter he landed on his knees as he hit the floor a string of curses for his cover littering the air around him when he made it to the door not checking the peephole first was surprised by who was standing on the other side "Yoongi?" the older male pushed himself inside the youngers home making Jimin stumble as he shut the door and locked it "Have you been in here all day?" Yoongi asks slight urgency in his tone "Yeah and you've been across the hall ignoring me don't play dumb." Jimin stated annoyance all but dripping form his words. Yoongi turned around a look of ignorance and something Jimin couldn't quite point out "Ignoring?" he whispered to himself like he didn't understand "Jimin I've been out all day so how could I ignore you?" "But I heard noises from your room..." it was all but silent between the two nothing but the footsteps from in the hall could be heard "S-so someone else was in your dorm as in like broke in and I'm a witness Yoongi we need to call the police." Jimin went for his phone on the bedside dresser and dialed the police but before the call was connected the phone was snatched form his palms and placed in the back pocket of Yoongi's jeans "No we don't need the police involved I already know that's why I'm here."

Jimin didn't know what to think as Yoongi just sat there on his bed while he grabbed some water from his fridge to give the older Jimin sat next to him close enough he could smell the cologne Yoongi was wearing but far enough away where they aren't touching "I'm sorry your home was broken into... you can stay the night here if you want..." Jimin let his words hang in the air as Yoongi drank from hos bottle of water Jimin couldn't help himself as he stared at Yoongi's throat Adams apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed a tiny trail of water slide down his chin and made its way down Yoongi's shirt Jimin wanted to catch it before it went to far jealous of a drip water he scoffed under his breath not believing his own thoughts. "Yeah sure why not like I got any where else to go." Yoongi's deep voice caught Jimin's attention again after the bout of silence he smiled at the younger which made Jimin blush "So where am I sleeping you got a mat or any extra blankets?" Jimin's blush darkened for he didn't have any of those yet. "Uhm no you'll just have to sleep with me..."

Authors Note: 

Hello y'all reading this I just hope you guys are enjoying seeing as this is my first ever story I guess I just hope its actually good and im not putting out shit you know what I mean. Anyways enjoy and keep on keeping on you Yoonmin shippers!!!