Chapter Twenty

September 9,2016 8:25am

"Mom- mom what are you do- doing here?" Jimin sat down in the chair next to his mom at the dinner table. "Honey don't stutter its beneath you I thought you got over that." Jimin coughed to clear his throat still dry from last night cry fest. "I know I -I did just uhm you know I have a dry throat sorry어머니." Jimin paused knowing that Hangul wasn't aloud to be spoken unless they were around his father. "Ill let it go this time because I heard your voicemail... sigh.아들 I'm sorry Jimin your mother needs to tell you something."

Jimin sat up eyes wide with trepidation. "Jimin our family isn't like many other families you have seen or heard of. For thousands of years there have been seven families who have extraordinary powers fire, light, water, metal, earth, darkness, and ethereal these powers were given to those families for a reason... our family was given the power of water and you have that power also." Jimin stood and paced his living room he balled his hands into fist his cheeks flushed with anger as his mom continued.

"You are the reincarnation of the water goddess and for many years a lot of people have been waiting for you to be born again." Jimin stopped and so did she nothing could be heard but the deep breathes of an enraged young man and the calm even ones of his mother "Goddess, reincarnation, powers what the hell is wrong with you people this is impossible I -I just can't t- this can't be its not real your fucking with me your all just..." Jimin stopped his breathing heavy and labored and tears welled in his eyes. "It's – it's not I'm Jimin mom Park Jimin y- you can't just say shit like that mom y-y-you just can't please tell me it its all one big joke please tell me." Jimin crawled towards his mother hands grabbing her pant legs crying into the fabric. She put her hands on Jimin's head brushing his hair back and shushing him all the same." Shush its okay sweetheart its all okay." Tears stream quietly down her face also seeing her eldest son cry was just heart breaking. " 괜 찮 아 요 엄마 말해." Jimin cried aloud while his mother just shushed him to calm him down.

Five minuets passed with nothing heard but sobs Jimin stood angrily "You did this to me you ruined my life before it even started you knew what I was, and you never told me mom I hate you... I hate you so much I hope you rot in hell." With that said he left his room grabbing only his wallet leaving behind his mother who stood there with tears in her eyes.

Glossary words:

어머니--- Mother

아들--- Son

제발 괜 찮 아 요 엄마 말해--- Please tell me it's alright mama

Authors note:

I am not a fluent Korean (Hangul) speaker so please if I am wrong let me know and I will change it to its correct character or to make it simple I can just write it in English. I've checked on multiple sources but just in case I'm still wrong let me know.

this was pretty short but I wont have a lot of those  in this story.