Chapter Seventeen

September 7, 2016 11:30am

Jimin woke that morning tangled within the confines of heat. His body seemed to crave for it, like he couldn't get enough he cuddled closer wrapped his arms tighter around it and it embraced him also Jimin was practically laying right on his heat source slowly drifting back to sleep. A deep and sleepy groan was heard in his ear his head vibrated then his body jolted awake a scream bubbling in his throat but before it could escape a deep guttural voice reminded him of the event of last night.

"Don't" Yoongi spoke just before Jimin screamed and woke him up further "I'm sorry Yoongi I forgot you came over last night." Jimin shyly said a blush creeping his features as he realized he was on top of Yoongi and slowly backed away. "Don't act all modest now you were practically strangling me just a few hours ago no need to be coy." Yoongi stifled a chuckle when he saw the ashamed Jimin scoot to the edge of the bed "T-That's how me and Namjoon would usually sleep it meant nothing I swear." Jimin stood shoving his finger through his sleep tangled hair hissing when he pulled a little to hard "Never said it did." Jimin turned and went for the bathroom Sometime through the night Yoongi lost his shirt. Though he didn't seem to notice Jimin did in his peripheral vison he could see Yoongi's torso he followed his clavicle down to his pectorals a dusting of hair lead down to into each crevasse of his abs into his pajama bottoms.

Jimin snatched his eyes away his mind was telling him no, but his body had a very different argument. To distract from the problem before him Jimin decided to shower that's what was needed a nice hot shower. As he made his way towards the communal showers he stopped at Yoongi's room and saw the door was ajar he crept towards it fingers lightly pushing the door open to peek inside. Inside Yoongi's room was total chaos the clothes from his closet were dejected all over the room computer equipment broken in pieces, bed torn apart, and so on it looked terrible and Jimin felt bad he told himself that when he left his shower he would go over and clean Yoongi's room for him it was the least he could do for not stopping the robbery. Not that he knew it was happening.

Jimin cleared the hall to the shower pushing open the door only two stalls were full, so he picked the first one across from him he stripped out of his clothes and pushed back the curtains turning the water on hot as he stepped in closing the curtain behind him. Jimin stepped under the spray wetting his hair and running his fingers through it felt nice the steam from the shower felt almost like sleeping with Yoongi but who was he to compare the two Yoongi was just his friend and that was it.

"Do you think he knows yet?" Jimin was pulled from his tranquil shower by two voices near his stall he didn't speak nor breathe and later when he was going to rethink this moment he would have went back and time and thanked himself for not uttering a noise. "Well of course we trashed his room and his cameras." One of the voices said headed towards the sinks. "But Taehyung-" "But Taehyung nothing we are sitting here busting our ass following that piece of shit walking fire hazard why not have a little fun while we are at it." Jimin gasped his eves-dropping pulling valuable information that he knew he had to tell Yoongi he knew who messed up his dorm all he needed was their faces, but before he could look they were already gone and Jimin was alone. Jimin quickly washed and rinsed his body not bothering to get dressed before he wrapped his towel around his body.

Jimin made it to his door just as Yoongi was exiting they slammed into each other and Yoongi lost his balance wrapping his arms around Jimin as they both fell a rush of adrenaline shot through Jimin's spine he could see it before he felt it crystal clear water seemed to appear from no where wrapping around them like a blanket catching Yoongi and Jimin just before they landed it was all in slow motion the shocked expression on Yoongi's face as the bed of water cradled them and the scared expression he knew he had.

Yoongi spoke first to break the silence "Can you control it or is this from adrenaline?" Yoongi asked as the steam from his body started to fill the room the question seemed to snap Jimin out of his trance the water disappeared, and both landed with a soft thud on the ground. "What? No, it just happens." Jimin paused as he thought about what Yoongi asked "Wait You know." Jimin scrambled back as Yoongi stood and ran his fingers through his hair "Jimin there is something you need to know." Jimin looked before him standing to his full height to come face to face with Yoongi who was still shirtless and now wet. "What is-." he couldn't finish his sentence as a deep booming voice rang out behind him and Yoongi.

"Jimin what the hell is going on here."

Namjoon walked in.