Chapter Twenty-Seven

September 12,2016 12:02 am

"What the hell did you just say?" "Fiancé!" Both men yelled at the same time as Namjoon just sat there looking at them like he didn't just blow their minds.

Jimin was perplexed and was starting to get a headache with all the information Namjoon was telling him. Jimin didn't know how he should feel or think if everything Namjoon his supposed best friend is telling him is true then his whole life has been a lie. "Jimin are you okay you look a little pale." Yoongi whispered lips brushing the shell of his ear just ever so lightly, if he wasn't so shocked he might have responded to the intimate touch but with his whole world possibly coming to an end around him he couldn't stand to sit there with Yoongi worrying over him and Namjoon looking at him so nonchalantly was entirely messing with his senses. Jimin began to tear up, every conceivable negative emotion he could muster ran through his body his spine started to tingle as the first tear fell from his closed eyes and outside a bout of thunder and lightning started, the wind picked up in a ferocious manner and a heavy down pour as Jimin cried harder. "What the hell it sounds like a hurricane, Jimin you need to calm down and stop crying or you're going to flood the whole damn city." Namjoon yelled pupils blown wide and getting darker the more power Jimin released Yoongi pulled Jimin into his arms shushing him and radiating a soothing warmth to try and calm Jimin's nerves but it wasn't working Namjoon's words struck a strong cord.

"Jimin listen to me please I need you to calm down and hear him out." Yoongi spoke into Jimin's hair while stroking his arm and back "Please if you can hear me I need you to listen to my voice and stop crying Jimin you're causing a spontaneous hurricane and it's not okay if you don't calm down you will flood the city and you don't want all that chaos okay trust me please." Yoongi pulled Jimin's face close to his and brushed away the falling tears as Jimin sniffled and whimpered face red and eyes blotchy. "Lie, Yoongi everything is a lie." The thunder and lightning stopped but the rain and wind continued. "We don't know that for sure Jimin."

"My whole fucking life is a lie if Namjoon is telling the truth what am I doing here with you, is everything I feel even actually real is this even real I-ii can't do this Yoongi if Namjoon is telling the truth then I'm engaged to someone who wants to hurt everything I care about and I can't allow them to hurt you because of me." With that Jimin turned away from Yoongi and stood wiping away his tears. "Namjoon I need answers take me home please." As they made their way to the door Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him back. "Jimin I care about you too I may not understand why but I feel it and I can't let you run away from this because of some unknown bullshit fiancé I don't care about that I am here for you and there is nothing in this whole wide world that will keep me from you."

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes and smiled.

"Yoongi it-."

Yoongi leaned forward before Jimin could finish his sentence and kissed him both hands holding Jimin's head in place so he couldn't move away a tear slipped from his closed eye and Jimin placed his hands on his hips and pulled him closer. "I'll just go outside." Namjoon spoke before leaving and closing the door behind himself.

Yoongi pulled away first. "I don't understand this feeling, but I just know that I can't lose you, so just stay with me okay and we can figure out whatever the hell is happening together alright, please." He leaned in and kissed Jimin again who in return tighten his hold on Yoongi's waist as he bit Yoongi's bottom lip, so he could lick into Yoongi's opened mouth. When Jimin's tongue entered his mouth Yoongi couldn't help but moan the feeling he couldn't understand grew more and more as it heated his entire body it was so warm and so strong he wanted Jimin to feel it too and as he let go and let the feeling emanate from his chest and Jimin pulled away with a gasp. "Yoongi are you doing this." As Yoongi opened his eyes he couldn't believe what he was seeing surrounding them both was a sphere colored orange with small flittering lights fluttering around them inside was warm and Jimin reached out to touch a small flittering orb in front of them and it bloomed on his finger as it multiplied into more small lights. "It's beautiful what is it?"

"I don't know I've never made something like this before this is the first time." Yoongi reached out and placed his hand on Jimin's cheek. "I think It's how I feel you make me feel like this and I have never felt like this before with anyone Jimin I know you want answers hell I want some too but I wont let you give up on us in the process I know we aren't together and I know this feels so rushed but I know that you are supposed to be in my life so please promise me that once you find your answers that you wont just leave me in the dust." Jimin searched Yoongi's eyes for answers to questions that he had no time to decipher as Namjoon came back into the room with a twisted look on his face. "Jimin I tried calling your house and no one is answering, and I know that never happens."

"What do you mean someone is always up to answer the phone did you try my mom or hell even my dad." Namjoon nodded and replied with no answer the orb disappeared as Jimin stepped out of it. "What do you mean like they didn't answer." Jimin reached for his phone on the dresser and dialed his mother and it went straight to voicemail Jimin looked to Yoongi then to Namjoon. Yoongi shook his head. "Jimin please."

"Yoongi I'm sorry but it's my mom."

Jimin grabbed his things as Yoongi tried but failed to get him to change his mind Jimin walked up to Yoongi and kissed him one last time. "I'll be back okay then maybe we can talk more about whatever it is between us." With that he left following Namjoon outside and into his black BMW and drove away.

"Namjoon do you see that?"

"Yeah Jimin I do."

"Oh My God that's my house Namjoon my house is on fire." Namjoon stepped on the breaks as Jimin opened the door to run the rest of the way up the drive way. "No, no, no that's my house. Mom, Dad." Jimin yelled as he ran for the house Namjoon grabbed him from behind to hold him back. "Jimin are you crazy what are you going to do huh what will you change by running into a burning house, Jimin stop please you can't save anyone it's all gone okay all of it." Jimin dropped to his knees crying and as he started crying so did the sky.

"Well, well, well look at what the dead cat dragged in."

Authors Note: Hey guys so yea that happened and im sorry but this book has three more chapters left until it's over. I will be putting up the synopsis for Book two pretty soon and start working on that book also so be sure to check it out if you want. 

i know i don't ask for comments and likes but if you want please let me know what you think and your feelings towards this story. until next time Bye guys.