two

Taehyung stood on top of the long dining table for Gryffindor and shouted out, "Young Celeste!"

All heads snapped up to Kim Taehyung.

It was early in the morning. It was the first meal of the day and some students weren't prepared for class and most were tired.

Everybody groaned upon hearing his voice so early in the morning.

Celeste looked away from talking to a student and stared at Taehyung.

"Go out with me!" he shouted.

The Great Hall was silent. The students had their mouths open that Kim Taehyung actually asked out the Celeste and not Yejin.

Celeste started chuckling with a smile as she climbed up onto the table. She stood in front of Taehyung, and she continued laughing with a smile as she fixed his tie.

"You're mad," she breathed out.

He frowned. "Is that a no?"

"It's a big no," she replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because it's obvious you're still in love with Yejin," she whispered in his ear. "You can't hide your feelings from a Cupid, Taehyung-ssi."

"You guys can't feel emotions," he muttered.

"Powerful ones can, but your emotions for her are very obvious."

"Just help me make her jealous," Taehyung pleaded.

Celeste chuckle and patted his check, her hand lingering. "Show me how much it would mean to you if I became your fake girlfriend, then we'll talk." She kissed his cheek and walked off the table, grabbing a bread roll.