five

"Taehyung-ssi, these are really nice and pretty, but I cannot accept these."

Taehyung's arm swung back to his side, the flowers going upside down. "Why not? You said actions are better than words or something, so here you go. I bought you flowers."

Celeste fought back the urge to snatch those flowers and smack him on the head with it. "That wasn't exactly what I said, and you didn't seem to really be paying to me back then or right now." Celeste took a pause after seeing the blank expression on his face. "And this is why you can't get girls like Yeji or me, Taehyung-ssi. We are girls who have the decent mind to actually see what boys like you are doing to girls." She smiled and leaned in, a finger to her lips. "But don't tell others I said that. I have a repetition to hold, and I'm sure you do too."

Celeste left the common room without taking the flowers. Taehyung was shocked. She seemed so nice but had the sharp tongue of a Slytherin. But then again, lions had tongues too.

"Feels bad, doesn't it?" Jin asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shoved the bouquet of flowers into Jin's arms. Jin took it, immediately handing it over to the closest girl to him.

"I thought she would like flowers," Taehyung muttered.

"Maybe she likes chocolates," Jin suggested.

"Or maybe she wants someone who'll listen to her and treat her as a normal witch," Namjoon suggested in a high-pitched voice. "It's just a suggestion," he quickly added.

Taehyung hummed. "Is that what girls like?"

"It's probably what she likes," Namjoon said.

Yoongi scoffed. "Never heard of that before."