fourteen

"So what's the deal with you and Yejin?" Celeste asked.

"We're dating," Taehyung replied.

"Really? She actually agreed to go out with you? Did you put her under a spell or something?" Celeste joked as she leaned back on the couch.

When Taehyung didn't respond, Celeste leaned forward again with haste. Taehyung jolted from her sudden action.

"You didn't."

"I might have," he replied.

Celeste smacked him on the head. "Are you insane?!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down! People can hear us," Taehyung whispered.

At that point, everyone was shocked that Celeste hit someone.

"Love potions are not to be messed with, Taehyung. What were you thinking, giving her that?" Celeste asked.

"Well, she wouldn't pay attention to me. That was the last choice I had," Taehyung answered.

"You could have just not given her the potion," Celeste said. "And her not paying attention to you means she doesn't like you. Please return her to her normal self."

He sighed. "Fine, but I'll have to let Namjoon do it. I was never good at Potions either."

"Did you make him brew a love potion for you?"

"I also might have done that."

"Taehyung!"

A sudden realization dawned upon Taehyung. "Hey, you actually said my name."

Celeste rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at his face. "Now is not the time to be thinking about that. Get Namjoon and help him reverse it."

"Couldn't you do it?" he asked.

"I could, but you need to learn a lesson. Besides, it's almost midnight. I'm lazy."