eleven

[two weeks later]

"This is wrong, Taehyung," Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung shook him off. "I don't care. If Celeste won't help me, then I'll help myself."

"Well, you made me help with making the potion," Namjoon deadpanned.

Taehyung waved him off. "Whatever, whatever. I didn't want to use this method, but I have no choice."

"A choice you have is to not use the potion on Yejin, then give up and move on," Namjoon said.

"Yeah, and that's called losing. I don't like losing, Namjoon. I'm not a loser."

Taehyung left without another word. Namjoon watched Taehyung as he carried out his plan. Taehyung purposely bumped into Yejin in the dining hall, causing her to scoff and roll her eyes. Taehyung slipped the potion into her cup of water before apologizing and walking away to Yoongi and Jin.

"Saw that," Yoongi whispered into his cup of water before sipping it.

"Think it'll work?" Taehyung asked.

"If Namjoon made it, then yes," Yoongi replied.

"Hey, I helped with it," Taehyung retorted.

"That doesn't - "

"Shh!" Taehyung shushed Yoongi. "She's drinking it!"

The trio all watched Yejin as she drank her cup of water. Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement. He was bouncing up and down in place. Yejin stopped drinking her water and scrunched her eyebrows.

"Hey, what's wrong?" her friend asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Yejin replied. "I just...need to go do something. Give me a minute."

Yejin excused herself and walked over to Taehyung. Everyone was shocked. They watched her talk to Taehyung voluntarily. They could see Yejin and Taehyung smiling as they talked to each other. Soon enough, she said goodbye to him and walked back to her friends.

"I scored a date, lads," Taehyung said.