twenty-one

Taehyung looked up from the couch in the common room once he heard the secret door open. Celeste was casually walking in, waving to others with a book wedged into her armpit.

"Go, go," Jin whispered, pulling on his sleeve.

Taehyung hurriedly got up, accidentally smacking Jin in the face.

"Fuck, my nose!"

Taehyung didn't even bother apologizing to his friend before he decided to make another scene for Celeste. He bent down on one knee, surprising everyone in the room - excluding Jin and Yoongi, who was sleeping.

Even Celeste was surprised. She knew how dramatic and attention-loving Taehyung was, but she prayed he wasn't about to do what she thought he was going to do.

"Will you go to the Winter Ball with me?" he asked.

Celeste felt relieved. She honestly thought he was about to propose to her. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. I already agreed to go with Namjoon."

Taehyung's confidence was deflated. He got back up on his feet and silently walked out.

Celeste cringed to herself. She never meant for something like that to happen.

From the couch, Jin sighed as he blankly smothered Yoongi's face with a pillow. Yoongi woke up, gasping for air.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi exclaimed.

Jin started at him. "Celeste is going to the ball with Namjoon."

Yoongi's anger was immediately cleared out. "What? He never talked to us about that."

"He is his own person, but yeah. I don't blame him though. Everyone here thinks Taehyung is just using her. Namjoon wouldn't do that."

Yoongi sighed, ruffling his hair with a click of he tongue. "This is why I don't get into damn relationships."

Jin snorted. "You just choose to get into girls's skirts."

Yoongi chuckled with a nod. "It's much more easy and less complicated." He stood up, looking down at Jin with a smile. Yoongi extended his hand for Jin to take it. "We've two lads to talk some sense into. One needs it more."

Jin took Yoongi's hand. "Both hopefully don't go bonkers."