nineteen

Taehyung stood on top of the long dining table for Gryffindor and shouted out, "Young Celeste!"

That scenario seemed so familiar in everybody's minds. It was like déjà vu.

It was early in the morning as usual. Taehyung always seemed to pick the wrong moments to tick off people at Hogwarts.

Everybody groaned upon hearing his voice so early in the morning. They just wanted to throw baskets of food at him, so he would stop shouting.

Celeste looked away from explaining to Namjoon a lesson he missed in Herbology and stared at Taehyung.

"Go out with me!" he shouted.

The Great Hall was silent. The students rolled their eyes, seeing how Taehyung moved on from Yejin and onto Celeste.

Celeste started laughing out loud as she climbed up onto the table. She stood in front of Taehyung, and she continued laughing with a smile as she fixed his tie.

"I get the feeling that we've done this before," she said.

He smiled. "But the outcomes could be different."

"Perhaps," she replied. "But we're only friends as of now, Taehyung. I just stopped using honorifics with you."

Taehyung nodded understandingly. "One day, Celeste. That day will come soon."

Celeste laughed. "We have class soon, Taehyung." She grabbed his hand and hopped off the table. "Come on, let's go."

Taehyung smiled, holding onto her hand. "Let's go."

The two jogged to Namjoon. Celeste held out her other hand. He grabbed it.

"Time for class, boys! Onward we go!"