seven

"Hello, Yoongi-ssi, how may I help you?" Celeste asked.

Yoongi leaned forward on her desk. His face was too close to her to everyone's dislike.

"There is a thing called personal space. Have you heard of that?" Celeste asked.

"Nope."

She sighed. "What do you need?"

"Why do you immediately assume I need something? I'm just here to keep you company," Yoongi said.

"Because your whole flock of friends is here and they're just watching you. What are you up to, Min?" Celeste asked.

Yoongi leaned back, withdrawing his face from her personal bubble. "I'm not up to anything, Celeste, but you should expect something that will knock the socks off your feet."

"You'll have to take my shoes off before you can take my socks off," she retorted.

"Is Yoongi bothering you, my dear?" Taehyung asked as he walked to the pair.

Taehyung held onto Yoongi's collar and pulled him away. Yoongi rolled his eyes and straightened his collar before walking back to Jin and Namjoon. Jin had a giddy smile on his face as he high-fived Yoongi, while Namjoon was too busy studying.

"Why can't you be like Namjoon, Taehyung-ssi? Look at him. He's studying like he should be - which is something I'd like to do if you and your gang weren't here to bother me."

Taehyung bundled his hand around his shirt above his heart. "That hurt a little, Celeste."

Celeste smiled. "Well, I apologize dearly for that. I think class is about to start, Taehyung-ssi. You best get back to your seat, or Professor Flitwick will be angry."

Taehyung scowled.