X

We have already put our luggage on the belt thing and are just waiting for the plane. I sit next to Tobias with my hand in his, while the others are talking amounts themselves or on their phones.
Hearing our gate number being called Tobias, the ghouls and I stand up and walk over to the gate.
I feel my hands start to shake more as I get closer to the gate.
“Calm down Allie, you'll be fine.” Tobias says holding my hand tighter.
I nod and walk closer to him, following as we get to our seats. After sitting down I put on the seat belt and grab onto the armrests until my knuckles turn white.
Tobi looks at my hands gripping the armrest then back to me and raises an eyebrow.
I sigh, “I know you told me everything will be fine. Just ahhh, I'm scared.”
He drapes his arm over my shoulders, “I understand love, I was scared too on my first plane ride.”
I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a deep breath in attempt to calm my nerves.
“There you go, just take deep breaths like you are. It'll help you keep a level head.”
I take a few more big breaths then feel my hands unconsciously loosen their grip on the armrests and feel myself becoming calm.
“Hey Allie?” I hear Tobi ask, his voice sounds tired.
“Hmm?” I say feeling my eyelids grow heavy.
“Do you want anything to drink or eat? The hostess is  walking this way so I figured I'd ask.”
I yawn, “No, I'd rather just sleep. I'm really tired.”
“Ok, that'll probably help you with your ‘first flight fright’ anyways. I'm here if you need me though, and let me know if you want anything and I'll see if I can get it for you.” Tobi says.
“Thanks for the offer, but like I said I kinda just want to sleep so I doubt I'll need anything.” I reply.
“Sleep well then, my dear.” He says taking my hand in his again.

*timeskip to after the plane lands*

I feel someone shaking my shoulder lightly.
“Allie,” I hear Tobias say, “The plane has landed. Let's go get our things from the luggage rack.”
I sleepily rub my eyes and unbuckle myself then follow Tobi off the plane.
Tobi take both his and my bags as he walks towards the door leading to the outside.
“The others are going back to their own homes, and since you have no other place to stay you'll be staying with me, but don't worry, you'll have your own room.” He says motioning for me to keep following him as we walk to a taxi.
On the ride to his house I keep quiet and let Tobias do the talking as I don't know much Swedish.
When we arrive at his house I can't help but feel happy. I'm pretty much restarting my whole life and leaving the past behind, starting basically a whole new life in a new part of the world. It’s a nice feeling.
Tobias unlocks the door to his home and guides me inside. Setting our bags by the door, he walks over and hugs me spinning me in circles in the process.
I let out a small squeal not expecting him to do that.
“What was that for?” I ask after being say down.
“I don't know. Maybe I'm just a tad bit excited to have you coming on tour with Ghost.” He says with a smile.
“I would say you're more than just “a tad bit” excited.” I say crossing my arms.
“Maybe I am.” Tobi says leaning down to my ear. “But I'm not going to tell.” He whispers sending chills down my spine.
“So…” I trail off thinking of a new subject, “Where is my room going to be?”
“Ah.” He says grabbing my bags, “follow me.”
I follow Tobias up the stairs and through a small hall. He stops at the second door in the hall on the right side.
“This is your room, mine is here right across the hall.” He speaks pointing to the door across from mine.
“Now,” he extends his hand for me to take. “how about I give you a house tour?”
I gladly take his hand sending a nod his way then follow him as we go back down the stairs and through the house.
I take note where all the rooms are and get lost in all the woodwork of the fixtures and the artwork on the walls.
Tobi then stops the house tour when we get into the living room.
“You're house is amazing.” I say still taking in the small details of everything.
“Well, I'm glad you like it since it’s where you're going to be staying for awhile, at least until you get your own place. I'm not saying i'm going to kick you out of here eventually bu-” I cut Tobi off.
“I know what you're trying to get at. But I'm really grateful you're letting me stay here.” I say giving him a side hug.
“The pleasure’s all mine, love.” He says returning the hug, “So, is there anything that you would like to do?”
“Can we watch a movie?” I ask pointing to his tv.
“Sure thing.” He says going over and sitting on the couch. “Pick whatever you want to watch, I'm fine with anything.”
I look over the movies he has and notice the very familiar wording for the title of Hocus Pocus. I smile and pick that one plopping it into the DVD player.
“What movie did you choose?” Tobi questions holdings his arms out for us to cuddle.
I gladly walk into his embrace and lay my head on his shoulder, “I picked Hocus Pocus, I haven't seen it in forever and I thought now was the perfect opportunity.”
Tobias laughs, “It's past Halloween time though and this is a Halloween movie.”
“Well to me, everyday is Halloween so.” I say before sticking my tongue out.
“You're such a child.” Tobi inquires.
“I know and I'm proud of my childish-ness-ess…” I make myself cross eyed realizing my word didn't make sense.
“What type of word was that?” he asks.
“It's my own word that I just made up so don't question me!” I whine. “Oooh, the movie is starting, let's watch.”
I turn my attention to the movie and lean back into Tobias’ chest.
“But what if I want to enjoy your company rather than watch the movie?” Tobi questions moving his hands and placing them on my hips.
I feel my heartbeat speed up and a blush ride to my cheeks.
Sighing, I reply, “I just want to watch the movie and cuddle though...how about after the movie we could do whatever you want, as long as you don't start thinking with “that” part of your body.”
“Fine.” He pouts getting into a different sitting position on the couch with me on his lap.
We watch almost the entirety of the movie until Sarah Jessica Parker begins to sing the “Come Little Children” song. I start quietly singing along gently swaying side to side to the rhythm on the song.
When the song ends I go back to my cuddling position with Tobias.
He starts playing with my hair, “You sing so wonderfully Allie.”
“Hmmm.” I muse, “I disagree, but if you say so.”
I pay attention to the movie again until it comes to an end. When the movie ends Tobi brings my attention back to him.
Stretching I ask, “So, what did you have planned for us to do?”
Tobi shrugs, “I'm not telling, you'll just have to find out as the time passes.”