XXIII

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." I hear Toby mumble as my shoulder gets shook.
I groan and roll over so my back is now facing towards him then cover my face with the blanket, "Five more minutes."
"So you're saying you don't wanna get food?" I can hear a grin making it's way onto Tobbe's face.
"No! I want food." I whine rolling towards the edge of the bunk.
I roll a little too far over and feel myself start to slip off the edge.
"Woah!" Tobi says catching me and making sure I don't fall. "You ok?"
I laugh, "Yeah, I am. That would have been a long way down." I say quoting 'From the Pinnacle to the Pit' making Tobias roll his eyes.
"Come on, let's go." He says taking my hand and helping me off the bunk.
"Thank you, you're such a gentleman."
"Oh, Allie, you wanna know something?" Tobi says blocking my way to the front of the bus.
"What is it?" i ask placing my hand on the side of his face.
"I had a dream, and it was about you." He says as a red tint make its way onto his cheeks.
"Awe, Tobbe, youre blushing. If i may ask, what was the dream about?"
"Well, it was you and i, and we were cuddling, and then i asked you out." His cheeks become an ever darker shade of red.
"Ooooh, and what did i say?" a grin spreads across my face.
Tobias grabs my hand and leads me to the front of the bus, "that my dear, is an answer for another day."
I sigh and follow him to the front.
"It took you guys long enough." says Air.
I flip him the bird then join the train of people leaving the bus to get food.
*timeskip till after theyre done at the food place*
Tobi pulls me aside as the other's continue to walk, "Allie, ive been wanting to ask this for the longest time now." he sighs and continues to speak, "I'm nervous as hell, but what do i have to lose?"
I give him a puzzled look before he speaks again.
"Will you go out with me?"
A huge smile makes its way onto my face, "Of course i will!"
He leans in to kiss my cheek, but i turn my head so we kiss.
This is it. This has been the moment I've waited over a month for.
He pulls away from the kiss while smiling, "That was your answer in my dream too."
I swear this is going to be my favorite memory of this tour.