XXII

The metronome for my in-ears start to go, and I take that as my cue to run on the stage.
The crowd immediately starts going with excitement as the other ghouls and I make it onto the stage. I smile behind my mask remembering the feeling of excitement I got when I saw Ghost live. Tobi finally makes his way onto the stage, which only adds to the excitement of the crowd.
We make it all the way through the set list, up until Ghuleh/Zombie Queen, and that's when I really start to feel myself become nervous and my hands shake.
Everyone comes off the stage for the intermission right before Ghuleh, and I approach Tobi.
“Tobbe, I don't think I can do this anymore.” I say holding my hands out to see how shakey they are.
He places his hands on top of mine, “You've made it this far, and we only have a total of three more songs. You'll be fine, I promise.”
I sigh and send a nod his way, “Well, back onto the stage I go.” I say making my way back for Ghuleh.
While playing the song I couldn't help but notice Tobias looking my way a lot throughout the song. I shrug it off begin to play Ritual.
That song ends and Tobi prowls around on the stage scanning the crowd for the victim of his birds and bees talk. He stops in front of a young lady, she seemed to be at least 16. Her bright blue eyes shone like the sky on a summer’s day, and her smile lights up instantly as he took a seat before her and gave her the “talk.”
I stay in side stage, taking in the reactions of the girl as Tobias goes on with talking, which, I might add, were priceless.
He finished his talk right after us ghouls, besides Air go back on stage, and Monstrance Clock begins.
At the end of the song the lights fall leaving the stage to be enveloped by darkness. Handing the stagehands my bass I slide off my mask and let out a big breath of relief.
“That was fun.” I comment following the others as they walk to the green room.
“See? I told you that you would do fine.” Tobias laughs.
“Yeah, and you were right.” I sigh wrapping my arm around his waist.  
“Now here comes the ‘fun' part.” Earth comments picking up his stuff he left. “We get to be stuck in the bus again!” he adds in a fake excited voice.
“Ugh.” I groan as I let go of Tobi to grab my things.
“Here, let me help you with that dear.” Tobi says while reaching for my things with his hands already full of his own.
“Tobi, no.” I say stopping him from grabbing my stuff. “I got this.”
“Please let me help you my ghuleh” He protests as i start walking away with my bags in hand.
I hear him sigh behind me, and i laugh, “i win!” i call back to him.
Arriving at the bus i hear Tobi mumble something about not being able to help as i walk by him to put my small bag of performance things into my bunk.
I walk back out into the main part of the bus and sit next to Omega. Then turn my head to the side to watch tv like the others are doing.
“Wow, im surprised you aren't sitting with your boyfriend, Allie.” Air says teasingly.
“He's not my boyfriend.” i say, continuing with a mumble, “Yet.”
“Hmm? What was that you mumbled?” Omega chimes in, which causes me to blush.
I sigh, “Nothing, im going to bed.” I say standing up and walking towards the bunks.
I pull my curtain to the side and then climb in. Grabbing my music player, i wrap myself in my blanket, only to have my piece disturbed moments later when my curtain gets pulled open.
It takes a little for my eyes to adjust, and i see that its Tobias that opened the curtain to my bunk.
“Hey.” I say rubbing my eyes and scooting back away from the edge of my bunk. “Why did you follow me back?”
Tobi grins and climbs into my bunk, “I couldnt let you go to bed grumpy.”
I lay my head on his chest as he pulls the curtain closed.
“No having sex please.” I hear one of the others yell to us, causing both Tobbe and i to laugh.
“Getting comfy?” Tobi asks as he plays with my hair.
I let out a small hum as he plays with my hair, and i begin to drift off.