XX

Today is officially the first day of tour and we are on our way to Norwich, England for the kick off to the European leg of the Popestar tour.
“Hey Allie?” Air asks, pulling open the curtains to my bunk.
“Hmmm?” I reply pulling my headphone out of my ear so I can hear what they say more clearly.
Just as I pull my headphone, the bus takes a sharp turn causing me to almost fall out of my bunk, but luckily Water kept me from falling.
He laughs, “I thought you were only supposed to fall for Tobias and not the floor.”
“Quit teasing me about Tobi!” I whine sounding like a child. “So what did you want to talk to me about before I almost fell?”
“Ah, right.” He says helping me out of my bunk, “Tobias just wanted me to see if you're alive, and also wanted me to ask if you wanted some coffee.”
“Fuck yeah I want coffee!” I tell getting out of the bunk” “I'll go out and get it though so he can see with his own eyes that I'm alive.”
When I get to the main area of the bus, Alpha, Earth, and Omega send a chorus of greetings to me.
“It's alive!” Tobias yells mocking Dr. Frankenstein’s voice making everyone laugh.
“Yep,” I reply popping the ‘p,' “I almost died though.”
Tobias hands me a cup full of coffee as I sit next to him, “How did you almost die?” he asks.
Air then makes his way into the room laughing, “She almost fell out her bunk.”
“It's not funny!” I retort throwing a pillow at him.
The others start laughing as well, “It seems like we all think it's funny.” Alpha says.
“Yeah, so you're outnumbered.” Tobi states poking my side. My injured side to be exact.
“Ahh, fuck!” I yell jumping away from him while holding my side.
His eyes grow wide and everyone else looks at each other. Tobias reaches towards me, and I flinch at first, but allow him to pull me into his embrace.
He strokes my hair and begins to speak, “I'm sorry I poked your ribs. I completely forgot they're broken.”
I wrap my arms around him to show I accept his apology and listen as he continues to speak, “I feel so bad about that, forgive me?” he murmurs.
I lean up and kiss his cheek, and hear the others ‘awe' as I do so.
“I know you didn't mean to, so I forgive you. It just hurt really bad, and I'm sorry for reacting the way I did.” I say laying my head back down and resting it on his shoulder.
“Are you sure you two aren't together?” Earth asks cocking his head slightly.
“We're sure.” I answer for the both of us.
I take a sip of my coffee and realize that it's gotten cold. Frowning, I shrug then chug my coffee down.
“So you have broken ribs, huh?” Air questioned.
I slowly nod, “Yeah, I do. They got broke in a car accident.”
“How did that happen?” Air asks continuing to ask questions.
“It was rainy as hell, and people where I'm from don't know how to drive in the rain. So when I went through an intersection, this drunk lady went through her red light and t-boned my car.” I explain.
“Oh shit.” Alpha chimes in. “How are you going to perform then?”
I chuckle, “Don't think just because I'm injured means I can't perform just as good as the rest of you.”
“Hey Miss. Feisty-Pants,” Tobias says placing his hands on my shoulders, “calm down.”
I sigh and cross my arms, “Fine. So when does our show start?” I ask turning towards Tobi.
“Sound check is at five, and then we don't begin playing until around ten tonight.” He replies.
I look at the clock, “It's only eleven!” I groan.
Everyone laughs at me, “What? What's so funny?” I raise my eyebrows.  
“This really must be your first time on tour.” Earth laughs, “You've got to learn how to be patient, it all pays out in the long run.”
“Yeah, but I'm not patient.”
“I guess now is the time you learn.” Omega pipes up.
“Ugh, I need a smoke.” Tobias says standing up and walking to the back loft of the bus.
I lay down, taking up the empty space he left after standing and sigh. Alpha, and Omega focus their attention to the small tv to the front of the bus. While Air teases Earth about being short.
“Allie, help me out here.” Earth whines.
I nod and turn towards them in the other couch, “Air, Earth is even taller than me, albeit only a few inches, but he's still taller. So quit teasing him, and plus, it's not us fault you're freakishly tall.”
Air just grumbles in defeat then pats Earth on the head, a d turns his attention to the tv. Earth mouths a thank you my way then also starts watching the tv. Tobias then makes his way out of the back with the scent of cigarettes following him to the front. I send him a small wave, and he does the same in return right before sitting on my legs.
“What are you doing?” I ask moving my legs from out of underneath him.
“Sitting here because you took over my spot on the couch.” He plainly says.
“You're an ass.” I reply.
“You really need to stop calling me that, just because I have an ass doesn't mean I am one.” Tobi says sticking his tongue out, which I do the same in return.
“Children, children, cut it out.” Omega says.
I playfully roll my eyes and stop. Since everyone is getting along so greatly now, I wonder how the show chemistry is going to be like? Or if people will think ‘it's not the same’ because the old members left?

*timeskip ‘till they're at the venue and it's time for sound check*

We all help bring our gear inside the venue, then get everything ready leaving space in front of our set up for the other bands. Everything gets put into place and as I finish setting up my bass Tobias calls me over to him.
“Hmm? What did you call me over for?” I ask leaning my bass against the grate-box on the front of the stage.
“I um, I actually wanted to ask you something.” He speaks wrapping his arms around my waist.
I wrap my arm around his neck, “So, what did you want to ask me?”
He starts swaying as if we're slow dancing, causing me to giggle. He smiles at my amusement then begins talking again, “So I've actually been wanting to ask this for a while-”
Tobias gets cut off as I jump when the pyro gets tested.
“What have you been wanting to ask for a while?” I ask after collecting myself.
“Ahh, forget about it.” Tobi says looking down, “I'm obviously not meant to ask you, because whenever I plan to I chicken out or I get interrupted.”
“Tobbe,” I stroke his cheek with my thumb, “if you want to ask me so badly then why don't you just do it?”
“Because I want it to be special.” He says with a smile, then kisses my forehead as he walks off towards the green room.
I shrug off what just happened and put my bass away. Earth walks over to me.
“What did Tobias want?” he asks placing his hand on my shoulder.
I shrug which makes him move his hand, “I'm not quite sure myself actually. He got interrupted by the pyro going off and gave up with asking what he wanted to.”
“Wow.” Earth furrows his eyebrows. “I'll go see if I can talk to him about it.”
“Ok, see you around.” I say walking around the venue to scout out where everything is.