1

Yes! Yes! YES!!! I thought as the sun's rays shone on me, unfreezing me from my pose. As soon as I was completely movable I faced my younger sister Glim. "You ready?",I asked excited. She nodded,"Of course!" We jumped off our room to the bottom floor where our father was still frozen in place. "Oh Father still frozen?",Glim asked giggling a bit. I smiled,"We'll be back Father. We promise to stay in the shade and I'll take care of Glim,no worries we'll BE BACK SOON!!!",I shouted as we ran outside our home.

As we ran to the ceremonie Glim talked about Sohone the soon-to-be-guardian-of-the-sun the whole way. "He's so handsome and strong and-","Glim?",I interuptted. She stopped and looked at me,"Yes Spark?" I laughed,"You know you have been talkin about Sohone all the way right?",I asked still chuckling. She blushed letting out a silent "oops". I rolled my eyes,"Welp we'er here." I moved a few leaves out of my way to see almost the whole morning people in the ceremonie, guess they are as excited as we are I thought. "Wow this is just Wow!",Glim gasped taking a big step out of the shade I was in. My eyes widen as I saw her start melting,"GLIM!",I whisoered shouted pulling her by her arm. "Stay in the shade remember?",I scolded her. "I'm sorry i just wanted to get a better view.",she whispered looking at the ground.
I smiled,"Alright but stay in the shade or-","Greetings People of the Morning and People of the Night!", Great the ceremonie is starting I sighed as I stood next to Glim. "I am honored to present to you-",blah blah blah I never really liked speaches they bore me. "Xolal former guardian of the sun!", Everyone started cheering as Xolal came down holding a staff. He started thanking the people before he started his speach,"I am glad to present-",I giggled as I watched Xolal face the other way without knowing it. "The new guardian of the sun Sohone!",just as he said the name Glim started fangirling. "Come on,Spark! Lets go get a closer look at Sohone! PLEASE!",I rolled my eyes,"Fine!" She squealed as she pulled me into the crowd of Sohone's fans. "Sohone! Sohone!", Glim shouted above all the fangirls catching his attention for a sec before he continued on his way flexing his muscles. I rolled my eyes,"Showoff."

**********TIMESKIP***********

After Sohone's showing offs I looked over at the Night people watching how a small pure deer thing was brought up front. Yule the former Moon guardian intoduced Leeyoon which i gotta say was really ugly and scary lookin. "...may this pure animal show if you are capable of taking the honor to-oh?", Yule stopped talkin seeing that the deer thingie ignored Leeyon going to a small bush where a night person emerged. Yule looked shocked...

******************************

Welp I'm leaving a cliffhanger...hehehe😂
Hope to see yeah in the next chapt! Dont forget to comment and vote!