14

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, school's got me hella busy plus I got Band Practices to go to...gosh Ill try to update faster, anyways continue

*******************************************

***Glim***

I held onto Mune, watching Sohone struggle under the weight of Necross. "We'll be alright Glim, I promise." Mune whispered, hugging me tighter. But my eyes stayed glued on Sohone, How will I tell him she's gone? I knew they liked each other, I could tell but now that she's . . . . . I shut my eyes, burying my face in Mune's soft chest as tears started to form again. I felt a emptiness now that she's gone, how will I tell dad? But my thoughts were interrupted by none other than Sohone, "Huh!? What's-What's going on!?" I felt Mune stir, "I feel it too." I looked up in confusion, what are they talking about!? That's when I saw it.

***Sohone***

I don't know what's going on with me but all of a sudden I felt a surge of energy coursing through my body, I looked over at Mune and saws blue dust glittering around his hands, as for me well I started glowing a bright yellow! I looked over at Mune and locked eyes, he nodded, a fierce look in his eyes, "Let's show him what we're made of!" He said. I grinned, "Yes, let's finish him off!" I agreed using my new found strength to throw off Necross.

***Glim***

"Woah" I gasped watching as Necross was thrown off of us. That's when I felt Mune leave me, "Wait! Mune where are you going?" I asked. He turned to look at me, "I know what I have to do, I know how we can put an end to this." I nodded, "Just be careful alright?" He smiled, "Of course!" With that he leaped high in the air, aiming his hand towards Necross, "Nighty Night!" Blue sleeping dust flew from his hand landing on Necross and himself, but the next thing I saw scared me. They were both out, in a second I was at his side, "Mune? Mune wake up!" The image of my sister's death began to play in my mind making me panic even more, I can't go threw this again...I can't loose anyone else! "Glim?" I froze hearing Sohone's voice, "He's alright. Probably fighting Necross in his sleep!" I sighed, "Thank goodness for a moment I thought-", "Where's Spark?" My heart dropped... How do I tell him she's gone?

***Spark***

I yelped, hitting the floor hard...wait what!? "What-how?" Everything was a white colored room...I hummed confused why I was here, Hello dear I turned around, looking for whoever the voice belonged to, "Who's there!? Show yourself!" I demanded walking in a circle. But I was only answered with a giant hole sucking me in, "AAAAAAAH-Wha?" Instead of the white space I was in a few minutes ago I found myself surrounded by stars? Sorry for the sudden change, I couldn't go to that place you see so I brought you here I gasped, in front of me stood a lovely woman surrounded by the stars it was as if she WAS the galaxy itself. Except her body kept shifting into another appearance as if she were two people merged together. "Hi? Who are you?", I asked unsure what to do. She only smiled at me, Many know me as the mother of the sun and moon, I am Cosmos My jaw dropped, "THE Cosmos!? Wow I can't believe I'm meeting you in-uh in-"
I don't know if I should tell her I'm basically a spirit cause I died...how do you tell the ultimate guardian that!? It's okay Spark I know I hummed, "Okay um, not to be rude or anything but why I'm I here?" She laughed covering her face with her hand, Haven't they told you? I shook my head in confusion, "Uh-No." She sighed, I guess I'll have to explain it to you then. Many years ago...

***Mune***

"What have you done to me!" Necross growled. I smirked, "Your taking a nap big guy, I put you to sleep." I told him crossing my arms across my chest, "I'm the master of dreams there's nothing you can do to me here." He glared at me, "Your going to pay for this!" He lunged at me missing by mere inches, I frowned, "In order to stop this I'll have to get the evil out of him." I mumbled. And so I went inside his body, "Woah, that sure is one big bad evil snake." I watched in disgust as the snake was wrapped around Necross' heart, turning it a dark inky Black. I balled my hands into a fist, "Hey! Come and get me!" It turned towards me but didn't make a move, it only tightened its grip around Necross's heart. I growled, "Okay I'll just get you out of here then." I mumbled. Diving down, arms outstretched before me I held onto its tail, and with all my might I pulled it out. "Huh? GAH!" Necross gasped as I pulled the snake unwrapping it's tight grip on his heart. It turned its beady eyes at me as it readied itself to strike....

***Spark***

And that's why you were chosen as the new guardian of both the Sun and Moon. Cosmos said. I stared at her utterly confused and shocked, "Woah, that's to much to take in!" I tell her, "I-I don't think I'm the one for this job like look at me! I'm dead-", For Now "Wait what!?" I stared at her for a good few minutes before shaking my head, "Anyways, your telling me that both guardians aren't  the only ones that are powerful but your telling me that the ultimate guardian not only protects the Moon and Sun but is the one to give LIFE to the planet!? Aaaand you chose ME to be the next in line!?" She nodded, a small smile gracing her lips, Yes Dear, I've been watching you in a long time and I'm truly honored to name you the new Guardian of not only the two most important things of this planet but the guardian with the power to give life. I hummed, "I'm the one who should be saying stuff like that about being honored and that but I don't think I'm capable of holding such responsibilities, especially when I have a sister to protect." I tell her, walking back and forth as I think about this. She chuckled, I gasped as I was lifted off the floor(?), You have nothing to worry about, it will all come to you just give me your word and it will be done. I sighed, "I guess I can do this," I smiled at her, "Okay I'm ready, and I swear on the stars that I will protect everything, The Sun The Moon The Earth and its life with my own." I pledged. This only caused her smile to widen, Thank You Spark. Now by the power within me I name you The Guardian Of Life! May the stars guide your every choice and your knowledge grow with each life being born! I watched as her body disintegrated into a dozen lights, the lights flickering as they came together again forming a golden heart. I stared in awe, "Woah." I breathed, I reached out and touched it, the second my finger touched its surface I began to feel different...what was happening to me?

💙💙💙

So this is where I'll end the chapt, sorry for taking a long time to update!
Also this is Cosmos⬇️ :

See yeah in the next chapt! Don't forget to comment!!!(Art doesn't belong to me credit goes to their rightful owners!)

(Art doesn't belong to me credit goes to their rightful owners!)